FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
Join Madison Project’s Code Red Ground Game for Victory
So what are you willing to do in order to save our Republic from Obama and his minions?
Despite our historic electoral gains during the 2010 midterm elections, we left a number of seats on the table and squandered even bigger gains. Many Republican insiders blame our losses in some statewide races on the sub par performance of the selected candidates. While in some cases we lacked stellar candidates to rally behind, the real story of 2010 is that we underperformed our polling numbers in many states due to a dismal GOTV ground game on the part of the RNC.
This year, we must not wait for the RNC to act; we must organize our own GOTV drive. If you’re itching to contribute to a consequential effort to unseat Obama, you should immediately sign up with operation Code Red USA. Instead of a top-down GOTV operation from the RNC, the Madison Project is sponsoring a grassroots ground game, Code Red USA, in targeted battleground states. Anyone living in or near a battleground state can join us. Who’s up for the challenge?
Here’s the game plan for victory in November:
- High-Tech GOTV: Over the next two months, the Madison Project will be traveling with RV Patriots and local Tea Party groups throughout the battleground states and critical counties. The caravan of RVs will be equipped with signs, campaign literature and most importantly – our “Gravity” high-tech digital mobile app GOTV system. Accordingly, the RVs will serve as mobile command centers to create walk-lists and phone banks for targeted voters tailor-made for each jurisdiction. We will be micro-targeting high-intensity Independent voters, disaffected Republicans, and other key constituencies. We will be announcing a schedule for our battleground state campaign, and you can meet up with the RV Patriots in your area to help canvass for votes.
- Adopt a State: If you run a local Tea Party in a deep blue or deep red state, please join our effort in the battleground states where we can make the largest impact. It’s time to focus our campaign where it will matter most. Under the Adopt-A- State theme, there are Adopt-A-Campaign, Adopt-An-Area-Code, and Adopt-A-Patriot programs, which specifically target necessary areas and campaigns to develop the relationships and provide the manpower needed to win important areas and races.
Adopt-A-Campaign allows volunteers to help out on key US Senate and Congressional races, through social media and phone calling, to insure that we maintain a majority in the House and take the Senate.
Adopt an Area Code will allow activists to focus on key area codes within battleground states, strengthening red areas and turning blue areas purple – allowing us to win in battleground states.
Adopt a Patriot seeks to develop relationships between individuals, so that activists traveling to battleground states in the final week of the election can stay in the homes of fellow patriots, rather than having to incur the expense of staying in hotels.
- Voter Registration: Our roving band of activists will also set up voter registration drives in the battlegrounds. We will set up shop outside of key venues, especially outside of the theaters showing Dinesh D’Souzas“2016.” The first month will be focused more on voter registration, while the second month will focus primarily on GOTV, especially as early voting commences in the key swig states.
- Voter Integrity: As we’ve learned from painful experiences, the most auspicious demographic for Democrats is the fraudulent vote. As we recruit activists for the ground game, we will concurrently work on training an army of volunteers to serve as poll watchers/observers to monitor key precincts for fraud, irregularities, and other Democrat GOTV shenanigans.
- Early Voting: Our elections have become a mockery. Instead of one election day, we have as many as 30 election days in some states. Iowa begins early voting September 27. There’s a reason why the Democrats like early voting so much; they are good at machine politics and turning out the vote over a protracted time frame. We must beat them at this game. And with your help, we can begin GOTV operations on day 1 of early voting in each battleground state.
This is a grassroots effort of conservatives, by conservatives, and for conservatives. It is independent of the Republican Party apparatus and is geared not just towards turning out the conservative vote this year, but to growing an army of activists and a treasure trove of voter data for the future.
We are now recruiting activists. Are you up for the challenge? The future of our Republic hinges upon the fighting spirit among our ranks. We need not volunteer our lives for this effort; we just need to volunteer some time to help combat Obama’s massive top-down Chicago-based ground game.
Code Red USA will launch the Florida Adopt a State and RV Patriots programs today in Oldsmar, Florida, at the Headquarters of Operation Hire Our Heroes, which is a group dedicated to helping our Nation’s veterans find jobs after they return from military service. Other battleground states will launch in the coming weeks. Please join us now!
Cross-posted from The Madison Project