FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
Salon’s sad attempt at smearing the Right wrt Kermit Gosnell.
Now, I understand that this Alex Seitz-Wald fellow wishes to a) distract and b) infuriate the Right by repeating the bald-faced lie that conservatives only covered the Kermit Gosnell stories in the last week or so (and it is a bald-faced lie). I will therefore trashcan my previous remarks and thus merely note that if Salon is going to talk about how conservatives supposedly did or did not cover the Gosnell atrocities in 2011, then they really should include a survey of what RedState – you know, a site that has its own Salon tag – did during that time period:
- Morning Briefing for March 16, 2011
- More Pennsylvania Abortion Shops Shuttered
- Abortion clinic reform passes Virginia Senate.
- Obama Administration Covering Up Abortion Data *Updated*
- Hey! Want to keep radicalizing me… (RedHot*)
- What pro-choicers need to grok. (RedHot*)
- Tom Ridge: Unindicted Co-conspirator
- We Have Drawn A Line (Director’s Post)
- Morning Briefing for January 21, 2011
- Kanye West Had A Point: Modern America Hates Black Unborn Children
- Kermit Gosnell and Roe v. Wade: Something Evil This Way Came
…Or did Alex Seitz-Wald actually do that research, and then decide that it was… unhelpful?
Moe Lane (crosspost)
PS: To review: we covered every single detail of this case, from the horrors involved, to the disgusting racial double standard that the Left applies to aborted children, and to what was going to be done by state legislators in direct response to these atrocities. We even squarely put a fair share of blame on the Republican governor who let these atrocities happen on his watch. And we were hardly the only prominent conservative site that did this. So Salon can… correct their story. Again.
PPS: And here is a quick selection of RedState diarists regarding this subject. Just to make sure that it’s clear that the Gosnell atrocities were of interest to RedState’s readers, too.
*Our RedHot feature has been linked to Twitter for some time. Links to those posts showed up on the front page.