FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
Ohio Medicaid Expansion Myths vs. Math
Gov. Kasich employs terrible arguments for expanding Medicaid
Ohio’s debate over the Obamacare Medicaid expansion has been distorted by a media eager to carry water for bigger government, unquestioningly repeating talking points that collapse under any amount of scrutiny.
Please share this video to help Media Trackers counter the fact that Ohio’s major newspapers have endorsed the Obamacare Medicaid expansion, marginalized its opponents, and printed puff piece after puff piece about health industry lobbyists, socialized medicine advocates, and progressive politicians.
For more information about the charts, quotes, and arguments in the above video, refer to my previous reporting and analysis:
- John Kasich’s Billion-Dollar Medicaid Expansion Bluff
- Ohio Hospitals Would Net Millions Without Charity Care Funding
- Newspapers Ignore Facts Central to Medicaid Expansion Fight
- Can Ohio Expand Medicaid Temporarily?
- Ohio Socialized Medicine Lobby Rallies Like It’s 2009
- Ohio Legislators Still Considering “Private” Obamacare Medicaid Expansion
- Medicare Trustee Cautions States on Obamacare Medicaid Expansion
- More Than a Quarter of Ohio Doctors Reject New Medicaid Patients
- Gov. Kasich Enlists Socialized Medicine Lobbyists to Help Implement Obamacare
- With Medicaid Expansion, Gov. Kasich’s Credibility Collapses
This story originally appeared at Media Trackers Ohio.