SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY centrist46:
I am a mostly retired white male who has passed through the vicissitudes of signing up for and then trying to collect Social Security. My disappointment over the outcome of the election is only exceeded by contempt for the Democrats in general and the triumverate of BO, Dingy Harry, and harridan in the House, Speaker Skeletor. I will probably survive the BO presidency, I am not sure the country will. I live in Illinois. I am so happy we have been able to take the country's minds off our troubles with the continuing farce of Balgo. I sincerely hope that Prosecutor Fitzgearld can get all these low level cretins to spill their guts about the Illinois Combine (John Kass' title for the downstate corrupt Republicans and Democrats) and the Cook County Democratic Machine. I am a Blackhawks fan, Yankee fan, a Colts fan, a Glen Beck fan, a John Kass (columnist of the Chicago Tribune), a Shepard Smith fan, and I was so very impressed with John McCain's candidacy, and I wish ALL our politicians of every strip believed in his campign motto; Country First!
Sorry, no results were found.
- Evangelicals: Trump Can be Counted on for Not Just Business, But Also Social Issues
- What Happens On Redstate If Trump Is The Nominee [updated]
- Food and Drug Administration Want to Force You to Know How Many Calories You Eat
- The Left Machine: Foundations and Elizabeth Warren
By: Jon Henke
- An open letter to Senator Marco Rubio
- Watercooler 02/12/16 Open Thread: Selling your soul, San Bernardino, Reality Check, Best NH reaction.
- Senator Cruz responds (poorly) to Homeschoolers
- The Empire Swallowed the Republic
- Senator Cruz and the Homeschool Kerfuffle
- Conservatives Plan to Rebuild #OHGOP
- UFO’s, The Movies, & The End Of The World
- Dear Trump supporters, I was wondering…
- Small Dollar Loan Hearing Exposes CFPB Overreach
- Shifting the Black Vote
- Calm Down: Rubio Will Survive NH Detour
- Ben Carson in the WSJ, 2/11/16
By: Susan Clouse
- Does anyone remember when the Fed kept saying they would have to raise interest rates?
By: Dana Pico
- Why Conservative Constitutionalism Matters
- Water Cooler 2/11/16 Open Thread – A pot predicament, Ben’s still in, Dump the draft
- Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Will Have No Better Friends Than Each other.
- Candidates Paths to the Nomination
- The President’s Budget: Dead on Arrival
- Socialist America
- My rant as to why Trump is ahead. Simple, Trump is MSM gold
- Live #OregonStandoff Escalates On Air With America Listening
By: Ed Willing
- Does Hillary Clinton deserve the support of black voters?
By: Dana Pico
- Having a spiritual perspective on the 2016 election and beyond
- If the Polling Holds Up, Here’s What the Delegate Count will Look Like on March 2…
- Elon Musk’s Heavily Subsidized Companies Lose $3.5 Billion in Value
By: Dean Chambers
- A Fresh Set of Clothes
- Leaders in Privacy Rights on the Right
- Forget “Establishment”. Its still a conservative vs. moderate battle.
- It’s now a 4 man race (plus spoilers)
- CNN: Camp Rubio saying Bush staying in means Donald wins?
- Watercooler 2/10 Open Thread: NC Primary Pushback?, BGC Bull, Animal Antics
- SCOTUS Orders Stay of the Clean Power Plan
- How West Virginia Embraced Right to Work
By: Philip Wegmann
- Donors: Cruz is the best bang for the buck going forward.
- The STUPID PARTY strikes again, and again…
- Democrat ‘Super Delegate’ System Is Old-Fashioned Totalitarianism
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI