SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY centrist46:
I am a mostly retired white male who has passed through the vicissitudes of signing up for and then trying to collect Social Security. My disappointment over the outcome of the election is only exceeded by contempt for the Democrats in general and the triumverate of BO, Dingy Harry, and harridan in the House, Speaker Skeletor. I will probably survive the BO presidency, I am not sure the country will. I live in Illinois. I am so happy we have been able to take the country's minds off our troubles with the continuing farce of Balgo. I sincerely hope that Prosecutor Fitzgearld can get all these low level cretins to spill their guts about the Illinois Combine (John Kass' title for the downstate corrupt Republicans and Democrats) and the Cook County Democratic Machine. I am a Blackhawks fan, Yankee fan, a Colts fan, a Glen Beck fan, a John Kass (columnist of the Chicago Tribune), a Shepard Smith fan, and I was so very impressed with John McCain's candidacy, and I wish ALL our politicians of every strip believed in his campign motto; Country First!
Sorry, no results were found.
- If Prntly.com, the Fake Trump News Site, Made a TV Show
- Is Donald Trump afraid to debate Bernie Sanders?
- Water Cooler 5/27/16 OPEN THREAD – Flags and crosses, torching tickets, Sessions open to VP nod
- So This Is How It Ends?
- Memorial Day: Remember Pearl Harbor
- If anything could drive me to support Donald Trump it’s this…
- Hey, why not apologize for this American transgression?
By: Libby Sternberg
- Trump Volunteer Rally to be held in Vero Beach
- The Battle for the House in 2016- May News (Part 1 of 2)
- Donald Trump’s dictatorship of the proletariat
- Trump: The Case Against Opting Out
- #CrookedHillary: No one believes her, no one likes her…
- Young Voters in this Election and the Future
By: Micah Jahns
- Libertarians: You have a rare chance to reshape the American political landscape- Don’t blow it
- Watercooler 5/26/16; N.Y.C. And The 31 Genders; Trump Erotica To Be Motion Picture; State Staff Told Mums The Word Re:Hillary
- Colorado Taxpayers Should Not Bailout Obamacare Medicaid
By: Tamra Farah
- “Clinton Cash” Is the Movie Every Voter Should See before Election Day
By: Myra Adams
- Donald Trump agrees to debate Bernie Sanders in California
- Another Year, Another Crony Shakedown Attempt From Retailers
- Some Other Cultures Actually Do Suck
- Mr. Hyde Strikes Again: Will Trump Destroy Himself, the GOP — or Both?
- Illegal aliens sue landlord
- House Oversight Committee Demands Criminal Investigation into Cover Oregon
- Watercooler 5/25 Open Thread: Health Food or HELLth Food?, Flipping Off Bloomberg
- My Endorsement for President of the United States
By: Mary Matalin
- Trump talks rape/not rape and conspiracy theories
- Clueless Ramblings from Bernie Sanders’ and VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- Can Hillary Clinton lose the general election?
- Watercooler 5/24/16 Open Thread: Racistnativeclimategender
- Nope!!! Still Not Convinced to Vote for Trump
- Trump’s 41% “Win” Was a GOP Scheme Gone Bad; Delegates CAN Fix It
- Cybersecurity and Free Markets
- Clinton Has the Electoral College Advantage…For Now
By: Matt Mayer
- The Trump Effect and the Senate- Part 2: Kentucky
- Marita Noon: Why waste food to replace something we already have too much of?
By: Marita Noon
- Does Hillary Clinton still want a 55 MPH national speed limit?
- Rep. John Culberson – A Hero for Conservative Principles
By: Dean Chambers
- I would like just a few remaining questions answered before I am willing to renounce #nevertrump
- Water Cooler 5/23/16 – OPEN THREAD – Peace Prize Prez, Tooth pics, Fastball, Quickhits
- For those who do not shy away from the ProLife issue
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI