SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY constitutional:
So, here you are. There are some reasonable questions you must have, but I'm afraid I have no reasonable answers for you; indeed, even the simplest question of 'who are you, Phil?' will yield the strangest of answers. So strange, in fact, that it would make you burst out in tears and die of laughter. It will shock and amaze you, as well. How do I know? Because this is my answer, to who I am. Did this answer shock you? If it did not, then I still have yet to fail. My objective was never to do so, but merely to dodge the question of who I am. Alas, I suppose it's a requirement to give a little history. In short, I am Phil and I like anime. Long-wise, it's all very complex and therefore blurry. I've attempted to forget some things, much to my chagrin. Have you ever felt that feeling? When you don't want to forget something, but you just naturally force yourself to do so because it is just so unbearably disastrous. All that said, what's been is done; so come aboard, dance along. Enjoy the ride and live alive. Most of the music I listen to is Noel Gallagher, some Oasis, Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Conservative Media and The Importance of the Truth
- Water Cooler 4/29/16 – Carly Fiorina – Cancer Survivor, Business Warrior, Faithful Believer
- Bobby Knight Throws Another Chair
- Open Letter to Donald Trump
By: Imre Beke
- The Battle for the Senate in 2016- April News
- Dear Trumpsters Will Please Go Back To Being The Principled Conservatives I Know You Are
By: Ulysses Arn
- Hey, Donald: If this Thing is over & Ted is “Eliminated” Why Not Take Your Name off the Ballot in California?
- Observations of an Establishment Republican
- My Phone Call for Ted Cruz
- While Hillary will almost certainly win the nomination, Bernie Sanders’ commrades are still winning support with the youth…
- Trump’s Inner Tyrant
- Wtercooler 4/28 Open Thread: Hillary’s Classy Campaign: CO2 Increases Food Production
- Why Carly Fiorina Matters
- Five Reasons Why Senator Tim Kaine Will Win Hillary’s Veepstakes
By: Myra Adams
- House Freedom Caucus Chairman Vows to Push Conservative Amendments to Spending Bills
By: Josh Siegel
- Don’t disenfranchise 58.12% of Republican voters!
- Two questions for #Never Trumpers, like myself: Could Trump actually ask Cruz to be his VP, and would/should Ted accept?
- Pimping the Donald – What is Trump’s Relation to Trump Escorts?
By: Imre Beke
- If you think Donald Trump is a conservative, then you might be a liberal.
- Watercooler 4/27 Open Thread: LePage’s Secret Identity, Kasich VP Fun, Weird
- Let’s be honest: Trump had some solid foreign policy ideas
By: Libby Sternberg
- Americans Have Only One Choice in the 2016 Presidential Primaries
- “No Trump Anytime” Coming to a City Near You!
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 2
- Family Research Council Requests Congress Investigate Illegal Abortion Funding
- There Shall be One More Debate– Moderated by RNC Chairman Reince Preibus.
- Why #neverTrump
- So How Bad Was Tuesday?
- So what is Ted Cruz’s Major Announcement?
- Never Give In
- Nathan Deal and Donald Trump: A case study in businessman governance.
- “A Republic, if you can keep it.” Donald Trump and the Tyranny of the Mob…
- The Battle for the House in 2016- April News, Part 1
- Hillary’s Risk of Stroke & Toxic Drugs That Cause Confusion
- Helm’s Deep, Indiana
- Donald Trump: A Fitting Figure For America In 2016
- Dear Senator Cruz: It’s Time To Put On The Brass Knuckles
By: Martin Knight
- Doctor Strangelove Comes to Washington
- Trump, The End State Result
- I voted for Ted Cruz today!
By: Dana Pico
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI