SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY constitutional:
So, here you are. There are some reasonable questions you must have, but I'm afraid I have no reasonable answers for you; indeed, even the simplest question of 'who are you, Phil?' will yield the strangest of answers. So strange, in fact, that it would make you burst out in tears and die of laughter. It will shock and amaze you, as well. How do I know? Because this is my answer, to who I am. Did this answer shock you? If it did not, then I still have yet to fail. My objective was never to do so, but merely to dodge the question of who I am. Alas, I suppose it's a requirement to give a little history. In short, I am Phil and I like anime. Long-wise, it's all very complex and therefore blurry. I've attempted to forget some things, much to my chagrin. Have you ever felt that feeling? When you don't want to forget something, but you just naturally force yourself to do so because it is just so unbearably disastrous. All that said, what's been is done; so come aboard, dance along. Enjoy the ride and live alive. Most of the music I listen to is Noel Gallagher, some Oasis, Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Clueless Ramblings from Bernie Sanders’ and VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- Can Hillary Clinton lose the general election?
- Watercooler 5/24/16 Open Thread: Racistnativeclimategender
- Nope!!! Still Not Convinced to Vote for Trump
- Trump’s 41% “Win” Was a GOP Scheme Gone Bad; Delegates CAN Fix It
- Cybersecurity and Free Markets
- Clinton Has the Electoral College Advantage…For Now
By: Matt Mayer
- The Trump Effect and the Senate- Part 2: Kentucky
- Marita Noon: Why waste food to replace something we already have too much of?
By: Marita Noon
- Does Hillary Clinton still want a 55 MPH national speed limit?
- Rep. John Culberson – A Hero for Conservative Principles
By: Dean Chambers
- I would like just a few remaining questions answered before I am willing to renounce #nevertrump
- Water Cooler 5/23/16 – OPEN THREAD – Peace Prize Prez, Tooth pics, Fastball, Quickhits
- For those who do not shy away from the ProLife issue
- The Death of Honor
- Weiner: I want to go see this
- Red Tape: The barrier to Trump’s wall is precisely what Trump rails against
By: Myra Adams
- Why I Cannot Vote For Trump (or remain a Republican)
By: Paul Jensen
- Why I May Pull the Lever For Trump: Shooting Oneself in the Head vs. in the Foot
- Fox Business tries to restart old Trump-Cruz feud from February
- NY liberal Trump considers establishment RINO Bob Corker for VP
- In defense of Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Water Cooler 5/22/2016 – OPEN THREAD – EU Nationalism; WMDs & ISIL; Child Abuse in Hollywood; Artist Defied Castro
- Jonah Goldberg lays out why he is not voting for Donald Trump
- Mitt Romney’s Unserious 3rd Party Recruitment Drive
By: Martin Knight
- Trump vs. Clinton: A Daunting and Ominous Electoral Map
- The False Choice of Trump vs Hillary
- Yes, a Trump Presidency would indeed cripple conservatism
- WaterCooler – OPEN THREAD – 5/21/2016 In other news…
- A Low Information World, a Tactic of Spiritual Warfare
- Why has Medicare Fraud Exploded Under Obama?
- Every American Will Care if there’s a Trade War
By: JD Rucker
- Illinois Corruption: Auditor General Frank Mautino Is Under Federal Investigation Over Campaign Spending
By: Ulysses Arn
- A Poem about Bathrooms
By: Libby Sternberg
- Calling BS on Bootlickers Hannity, Gallahger et. al Because I Don’t Slobber at the Altar of Donald Trump
- Hillary’s Love Letter to Liz Warren: Thanks For Taking The Money and (Not) Running
By: Steve Berman
- Protecting Incumbents From Citizens?
- What is your/America’s tipping point? Or is there one?
- High Sparrow Sanders and the Democrat Faith Militant Still Challenging Queen Hillary
- GOP Backs Most Repugnant Candidate EVER.
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI