SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY constitutional:
So, here you are. There are some reasonable questions you must have, but I'm afraid I have no reasonable answers for you; indeed, even the simplest question of 'who are you, Phil?' will yield the strangest of answers. So strange, in fact, that it would make you burst out in tears and die of laughter. It will shock and amaze you, as well. How do I know? Because this is my answer, to who I am. Did this answer shock you? If it did not, then I still have yet to fail. My objective was never to do so, but merely to dodge the question of who I am. Alas, I suppose it's a requirement to give a little history. In short, I am Phil and I like anime. Long-wise, it's all very complex and therefore blurry. I've attempted to forget some things, much to my chagrin. Have you ever felt that feeling? When you don't want to forget something, but you just naturally force yourself to do so because it is just so unbearably disastrous. All that said, what's been is done; so come aboard, dance along. Enjoy the ride and live alive. Most of the music I listen to is Noel Gallagher, some Oasis, Frank Sinatra and Johnny Cash.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Sauce for the gander
By: Dana Pico
- The Game Is Rigged
By: John Vernon
- Is Marco Rubio a big government conservative with the wrong instincts?
- Scalia’s Humor
- Here’s how Obama is going to play the spin on replacing Scalia…
- Water Cooler 2/14/16 Open Thread – A pathetic Dem fundraiser, Troops want their K9s, Tens of thousands of…
- Has Trump finally blown the deal seal?
- Did Trump Jump The Shark in South Carolina?
- Obama’s unbeatable nominee
- Trump Goes After George W. Bush in South Carolina
By: Prairie Fire
- Scalia and the Direction of the Court
- Go ahead: attack me, but I want to save the Constitution at all costs.
- A List of Reasons (In No Specific Order) For Why Invading Iraq Was Justified
- The more I watch Marco Rubio, the less I like him
- Thoughts on the South Carolina Debate
- How to stop Obama’s coming rants about approving his nominee to the Supreme Court
- You Know Something, Donald? You’re an Ass..!
- Obama’s Supreme Court Nominee Needs to be Blocked — Period
By: Michael Hammond
- Trump’s two big damaging errors tonight…
- Trump shows how to attack him successfully.
- Dems already spinning this over nominating, and pushing hard fictions…
- Debate winners and losers…
- Borking Obama’s Appointment to the Court
By: Imre Beke
- Media is ALREADY trying to slam Republicans for “daring” to hold nomination up!
- RIP Antonin Scalia and God Save The United States of America
- Why do they call us the Stupid Party?
- Trump is DOA in the General Election. He will LOSE.
- Surrender Monkey L. Graham already giving in…
- Looks like my warnings here for months have come to pass in the worst possible way.
- Life During Wartime
- Supreme Court Justice Scalia just passed away today
- Trump: “I Wanna Get Rid of That House. Who Cares? Who Cares?”
- Water Cooler 2/13/16 Open Thread – The ABCOTs, Donate to Hillarycare, A Viagra bill in KY
- WV Drops Prevailing Wage, Becomes 26th Right to Work State
- Illinois Speaker Michael Madigan’s Campaign Spending Problems
By: Ulysses Arn
- A Plea to Dr. Carson Voters In South Carolina
- Senator Cruz, Senator Rubio – I’m pleading with you!
- Hillary Clinton’s South Carolina “firewall” includes some 100,000 blacks who voted for Alvin Greene for the Senate in 2010
- Actress Amy Lindsay may have been a missed opportunity for Ted Cruz…
- Why Our Founders Would Cringe at Donald Trum
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI