SEARCH ALL ARTICLES BY Dave Beltrami:
Dave Beltrami is a lawyer and writer living in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been practicing law for approximately 23 years, primarily representing clients in general business, real estate, and debt and equity financing transactions, with an emphasis on issues related to the home building industry. He also has experience in other practice areas such as labor and employment law, taxation, estate planning, and dispute resolution. Dave attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1990 and his Masters of Law (Taxation) degree in 1991. While at Georgetown, he successfully tried a civil jury trial in the Landlord-Tenant Branch of the D.C. Superior Court, as a member of D.C. Law Students in Court Clinical Program, obtaining what was believed to be the largest tenant verdict in the history of the program at that time. He also served as a summer law clerk for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C, in its Economic Crimes Division. Dave completed his undergraduate studies at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics in 1987, magna cum laude. At Rollins, he was awarded with several honors, including the Phi Delta Theta Merit Scholarship Award, and membership in the Omicron Delta Kappa and Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics) honor societies. He also participated in many campus activities, including broadcasting the sports news and providing expert commentary for basketball games on the WPRK campus radio station, and serving as a Co-Founder and Vice President of the Rollins College Investments Club.
Sorry, no results were found.
- Some Other Cultures Actually Do Suck
- Mr. Hyde Strikes Again: Will Trump Destroy Himself, the GOP — or Both?
- House Oversight Committee Demands Criminal Investigation into Cover Oregon
- Watercooler 5/25 Open Thread: Health Food or HELLth Food?, Flipping Off Bloomberg
- My Endorsement for President of the United States
By: Mary Matalin
- Trump talks rape/not rape and conspiracy theories
- Clueless Ramblings from Bernie Sanders’ and VA Secretary Robert McDonald
- Can Hillary Clinton lose the general election?
- Watercooler 5/24/16 Open Thread: Racistnativeclimategender
- Nope!!! Still Not Convinced to Vote for Trump
- Trump’s 41% “Win” Was a GOP Scheme Gone Bad; Delegates CAN Fix It
- Cybersecurity and Free Markets
- Clinton Has the Electoral College Advantage…For Now
By: Matt Mayer
- The Trump Effect and the Senate- Part 2: Kentucky
- Marita Noon: Why waste food to replace something we already have too much of?
By: Marita Noon
- Does Hillary Clinton still want a 55 MPH national speed limit?
- Rep. John Culberson – A Hero for Conservative Principles
By: Dean Chambers
- I would like just a few remaining questions answered before I am willing to renounce #nevertrump
- Water Cooler 5/23/16 – OPEN THREAD – Peace Prize Prez, Tooth pics, Fastball, Quickhits
- For those who do not shy away from the ProLife issue
- The Death of Honor
- Weiner: I want to go see this
- Red Tape: The barrier to Trump’s wall is precisely what Trump rails against
By: Myra Adams
- Why I Cannot Vote For Trump (or remain a Republican)
By: Paul Jensen
- Why I May Pull the Lever For Trump: Shooting Oneself in the Head vs. in the Foot
- Fox Business tries to restart old Trump-Cruz feud from February
- NY liberal Trump considers establishment RINO Bob Corker for VP
- In defense of Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Water Cooler 5/22/2016 – OPEN THREAD – EU Nationalism; WMDs & ISIL; Child Abuse in Hollywood; Artist Defied Castro
- Jonah Goldberg lays out why he is not voting for Donald Trump
- Mitt Romney’s Unserious 3rd Party Recruitment Drive
By: Martin Knight
- Trump vs. Clinton: A Daunting and Ominous Electoral Map
- The False Choice of Trump vs Hillary
- Yes, a Trump Presidency would indeed cripple conservatism
- WaterCooler – OPEN THREAD – 5/21/2016 In other news…
- A Low Information World, a Tactic of Spiritual Warfare
- Why has Medicare Fraud Exploded Under Obama?
- Every American Will Care if there’s a Trade War
By: JD Rucker
- Illinois Corruption: Auditor General Frank Mautino Is Under Federal Investigation Over Campaign Spending
By: Ulysses Arn
- A Poem about Bathrooms
By: Libby Sternberg
- moelane: #rsrh So you've been caught smuggling potato chips into your school.: http://t.co/DPwXsGa2EI