Giving Democrats more opportunities to manage the economy and spend taxpayer dollars … will only lead to more growth of government bureaucracy, and to national bankruptcy. — Senator John Thune
In today’s In this Weekly Republican address, Senator John Thune hits a home run. His speech hits the Obama/Democrats again and again:
- For campaigning to save the jobs of Democrat politicians instead of spending more time trying ti create jobs for the American People.
- For their grow government, raise taxes, and take over health care experiment.
- For their broken promise to keep unemployment under eight percent.
- For their broken promise to reduce every family’s health insurance premiums by up to $2,500.
- For their failure to pass a budget.
- For passing more burdensome regulations.
Thune sums it all up with a slight variation of Reagan’s famous closing to the 1980 presidential campaign:
Are you better off today than you were two years ago?
You can watch Senator Thune’s speech in the video below:
You can read the transcript of Thune;s awesome speech at Right Side Politics.