Fifteen Rude Questions for those who claim to be “Republican political activists”
1. Do you know where your local Republican Party committee meets?
2. Have you ever attended your local Republican Party committee meeting?
3. Do you know the name and number of your precinct?
4. Do you know any fellow Republicans in your precinct?
5. Do you know the percentage of registered Republican voters who turned out in the most recent election?
6. Do you know how to find out the percentage of registered Republican voters who turned out in the most recent election?
7. Did you engage in ANY Get Out The Vote (“GOTV”) activities in the 2010 elections?
8. Did you seek out any opportunity to make GOTV telephone calls for the WI “Recall Republicans?”
9. Are you going to do anything to help GOTV for conservative Republicans in the 2012 primary elections other than typing away at a keyboard?
10. In the past two years, have you actually gathered signatures on a ballot form for either a candidate for public office, a voter initiative or a voter referendum?
11. In the last two years, have you ever cast a vote for a Republican Party officer?
12. Are you tired of ColdWarrior’s harangues?
13. If you are tired of ColdWarrior’s harangues, what are you going to do about it?
14. If you want to change the Republican Party, what are you going to DO about it?
15. Or, do you want to end up like this fellow?
Will YOU help make 2011 “The Year of the Precinct Committeeman?”