This weekend, 200 RedStaters gathered together in Atlanta to hear from real conservative leaders and candidates.
We were specific in our invitations — we wanted conservatives, not just Republicans. The message was phenomenal. The time shared was outstanding.
But now we have work to do. We cannot return to our former ways. We must commit to continuous activity on behalf of these outstanding men and women.
If you live in their area, help them. Volunteer. If you don’t live near them, consider opening your checkbook or pulling out your credit card.
We can take back the GOP. We can win on a message of small government. But we have to step up and help.
Each person listed below paid their own way to spend time with RedState activists in Atlanta. This was not a gathering for you to hear from them, but for them to hear from you. And they did hear from you.
Now let them hear from you again — volunteer, talk to your friends, donate, do whatever you can to help them in their elections.
- Rep. Roy Blunt (R-MO) Candidate for the United States Senate
- Former Congressman Pat Toomey (R-PA) Candidate for the United States Senate
- Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC)
- Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX)
- Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) Chairman, Republican Study Committee
- Hon. Karen Handel (R-GA) Georgia’s Secretary of State & Candidate for Governor
- Liz Cheney (okay, she’s not a candidate, but she should be)
- Ken Cuccinelli (R-VA) Virginia State Senator & Candidate for Virginia Attorney General
- Michael Williams (R-TX) Texas Railroad Commissioner, Candidate for the United States Senate
- Marco Rubio (R-FL) Former Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, Candidate for the United States Senate
- Ted Cruz (R-TX) Texas Solicitor General, Candidate for Texas Attorney General
- Nikki Haley (R-SC) Member, South Carolina House of Representatives, Candidate for Governor
Imagine a United States Senate with Michael Williams, Pat Toomey, and Marco Rubio. Imagine a Supreme Court hearing from Ken Cuccinelli and Ted Cruz on states’ rights. And imagine having two ladies like Karen Handel and Nikki Haley slashing goverment bugets and taxes from their respective Governors’ Mansions.
We can make all that a reality.