We, the Free Citizens of the United States, do hereby resolve that the currently elected government of the United States, comprised at this time of both the Executive Branch (Obama Administration) and the Legislative Branch (111th U.S. Congress), have knowingly and willfully violated their sworn oath,
“…to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
We the People have closely considered the matters at hand, and find, therefore, that
1. War On Free Speech. The President has sought to silence the voices of free American citizens properly engaged in the exercise of their First Amendment rights. He has improperly utilized the power and influence of his High Office to intimidate his political opponents as they have expressed their lawful and legitimate concerns over his policies. Among many examples to be cited he has publicly declared, “I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking…I want them to just get out of the way so we can clean up the mess…I don’t mind cleaning up after them…but don’t do a lot of talking!”
2. War On American Commerce and American Global Economic Leadership. The President and his Administration have proposed, and then vigorously pursued, the enactment into law of onerous new limitations over the lives and freedoms of all Americans in order to exert enormous and expensive new governmental bureaucracies designed to restrict the rightful freedoms of private Americans, and cap the production and distribution of the nation’s essential energy supplies.
3. Raiding The United States Treasury. The President and the Congress have committed the nation to massive new deficit spending bills by passing into law $787 Billion in new deficits – without ever having read the legislation before it was voted and passed
4. War On The Individual. The Administration has increasingly elevated and pursued its own concepts of “Diversity” rather than the ideals of individual liberties – in so doing it has failed to protect the equal Constitutional rights of all free American citizens.
5. War On Private Property. The President has proposed and willfully participated in the seizure of private property, violated the individual property rights of free Americans, and bypassed long-established U.S. legal precedent and procedure – as in the cases of the bankruptcies of General Motors and Chrysler. In so doing, he has circumvented the laws of the United States and trampled on the rights of individual American shareholders and creditors. He has assumed dictatorial powers by intervening in the operational control over private companies, unilaterally firing the Chief Executive Officer of General Motors, in order to appoint his own handpicked successor. He has confiscated the assets and the substantial financial remains and resources owned and controlled by creditors and shareholders of these private companies, in order to pass such assets to his friends and political allies in labor unions, in grave violation of centuries of United States law and legal precedent.
6. War On The Unborn. Beginning with his first official act, The President has removed governmental restrictions which serve to protect the lives of innocent Americans. In so doing, he has forced all tax-paying American citizens to equally participate, many against their will, in financing the forced destruction of human life, thereby denying millions of our fellow American citizens the nation’s most sacred guarantees of “…life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”
7. War On The U. S. Constitution – Executive Branch. The President has appointed officials not answerable to the Congress or to the People known as Czars, many with questionable backgrounds and philosophies at odds with traditional American principles of freedom and individual liberty. Not answerable to the people.
We hereby find the above mentioned officials, and their official bodies, to be sitting in violation of their sworn oaths.
We therefore resolve that all such aforementioned Executive and Legislative actions taken by these officials and their official bodies – including any and all regulations and/or legislation issued by such persons or institutions relative to the aforementioned grievances – are found to be without merit, and lacking legal force under the laws of the United States of America.
The Citizens Constitutional Congress does therefore declare and intend that all such referenced official acts and decrees of the United States government have been found by this Congress to be unlawful and are hereby rendered null and void.
– OFFICIAL SUMMONS –
The Citizens Constitutional Congress is required, from time to time, to issue Summons or subpoenas for testimony in cases which come before the Congress. The Citizens Constitutional Congress shall issue appropriate fines or other penalties to those persons ignoring such Summons to appear or offer testimony.
Any government official, whether directly elected by the People, or appointed to their official position by such a duly elected official, who is found to be in violation of his or her sworn oath, “to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” or any other person who fails to appear before this Congress when properly issued this Summons to appear, shall be found to be in contempt of The Citizens Constitutional Congress.
A new poll by the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds that the choice of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump for president leave Americans feeling frustrated, angry, helpless — suffering from angst and malaise, with little confidence with our political system.
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES As the rest of Rubio’s interview with Jake Tapper hits the airwaves today, Rubio fans are met with the news that Rubio apparently apologized backstage to Trump before the last debate about his “small hands” crack. More broadly, Rubio supporters have been probably the most visibly agitated people on the conservative side that Rubio has endorsed Trump. We’ll see | Read More »
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Like a lot of disaffected Republicans, I spent some time watching the Libertarian Party’s Presidential debate last night. I say “some” time, but that might have been a little bit of an exaggeration – really, I managed to survive about 10 minutes of a deeply disconcerting experience that nonetheless completely met my expectations. Of the five candidates on stage, | Read More »
Share on Facebook 1 1 SHARES Are the pressures of trying to run an actual Presidential campaign starting to get to Trump’s people? Seems some of them are taking a page out of their bosses book. Trump, who regularly engages in conspiracy theories, is quite the role model for such absurdities. From The NY Times: A constant stream of changes and scuffles are unsettling Donald | Read More »