If the Russians influenced out election to cause Trump to win, then we have to think again about:
- How did Trump win?
- How did the Russians help bring that about?
First, Trump won normally Democrat-dominated states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, among others, in huge upsets. If these states are typically Democrat-leaning, then we have to examine this theory of Russian influence:
- Wisconsin: If Wisconsin is so owned by the Democrats, then how did Gov. Walker (R-WI) win three elections in five years? I guess the Russians must have influenced all three of those elections, plus Sen Johnson (R-WI) who won two elections. Of course, those Dem. conspiracy theorists could say Walker bowed out of the 2016 POTUS campaign to make way for Trump. Maybe the FBI should start on this investigation now.
- Michigan: If Michigan is so owned by the Democrats, then how did Gov. Rick Snyder (R-MI) win in 2014? And also have the GOP dominate the Michigan Congressional representation at 9-5? It must have been the Russians. Wow, those guys really plan well.
- Pennsylvania: If Pennsylvania is so owned by the Democrats, then how did Sen. Pat Toomey ( R-PA) win two elections to the Senate? And also have GOP dominate the Michigan Congressional delegation at 13-5? It must have been the Russians. Wow, those guys really plan well.
- Ohio: Ohio’s GOP Congressional delegation outnumbers the Democrats 12-4 with a GOP governor. Sure looks at Ohio is soundly GOP.
- North Carolina: North Carolina GOP Congressional delegation outnumbers the Democrats 10-3, with both US Senators being GOP. Sure looks at North Carolina is soundly GOP.
- Florida: Florida’s GOP Congressional delegation outnumbers the Democrats 16-11 and Florida has a GOP governor that has been re-elected. Thinking that Hillary would win Florida is an insult to the people of Florida (sorry, but this hits home..literally..for me).
- How did the Russians only target voters in these states? Are Democrats in these states so stupid to fall for anything they hear? Is Russia Today mostly or solely watched by people in the upper Midwest/Mideast and flyover country? Other Democrat states like NY and CA were unaffected.
Second, it’s easy to see that the trends pointed to a Republican Presidential victory in these states. The above are just a few data points in the path of the Democrats losing over 1,000 elections at state and federal level in the last eight years.
Have the Russians been acting for a decade to make Trump POTUS in 2016? Don’t laugh. Many Dems in Congress believe this stuff. And they criticized those attacking Hillary Clinton and her carelessness with classified information as conspiracy theorists. The Dems know conspiracy better than most. If you don’t believe me, visit the State penitentiary in downstate Illinois where many of its Dem politicians can be found.