Observations from the Cheap Seats
- What is with 4-6 inches of snow in April? Oh, yeah, stupid question . . . global warming. How could I forget? When it’s extra cold out in the winter or you get a lot of snow from November through April in Michigan, it’s because of global warming AND when it’s hot in the summer, it’s because of global warming.
- C’mon, Al and Leonardo. The notion that humans possess the ability in 20 or 30 years to significantly alter the temperature of the Earth (through CO2 emissions from cows to cars), a planet which scientists say is more than 4,500,000,000 years old, is nothing short of silly.
- Should we lay waste to the Earth’s resources? Of course, not. But, “global warming” is about money, plain and simple. Follow who is getting the money from promoting this silliness and you will discover the truth about how and why this is being hoisted on the American public.
- Does one “twit?” “Twitter?” Are you “twitting?” Or “twittering?” I am so confused . . . but it sure is fun. Join us as we all coalesce around April 15th’s many, many tea parties nationwide.
- Ok, people . . . we are not “loosing” our sovereignty – we are “losing” our sovereignty. If we want to challenge the White House’s march towards communism, then let us (“let’s”) sound intelligent doing it. “Loosening” my necktie is what I do when I get home from another day where clients don’t pay and my 401(k) tumbles further.
- And, yes, I know BHO’s actions are “frustrating” and that you may become very “flustered” in thinking about what we can do to fight this administration’s efforts, but it is not “flusterating” or “flustrating,” even though perhaps it should be.