FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
Recap of the NY-20 race.
- Scott Murphy (D) is ahead by 65 votes. Nobody’s calling this race just yet.
- There are somewhere between six and ten thousand absentee ballots that need to be counted.
- They’re not being counted tonight. They’re not being counted for another week. (Via AoSHQ) You see, we do, in fact, actually learn from our mistakes.
- The deadline for overseas absentee ballots is actually April 13th.
- All that being said, just because we haven’t lost yet doesn’t mean that we’ve won, either. Don’t assume that the absentee ballots are going to flip this race dramatically.
- If you still have nervous energy to work off, Rosanna Pulido (the candidate for IL-05) would love your help.
I believe that covers it. So everybody have a bite to eat, or something.
Crossposted to Moe Lane.