The Perfect Storm of Cap and Trade.
So, let’s review.
- Via Little Miss Attila, we see that getting cap-and-trade passed in the Senate is seen as being… problematical.
- Via Instapundit, we see that Al Franken is now officially the junior Senator from Minnesota. That, of course, makes sixty.
- Via Hot Air, we see that the netroots are threatening to go on Crusade against the Democratic party if the Democrats don’t start using their clear mandate to do everything that the progressives want them to do.
- Via Ace of Spades HQ, we see that Gallup is reporting that the public’s perception of the Democratic party have just flipped, with a plurality of the population now thinking that the party is too liberal (for the first time since 1996).
- Via Rasmussen, we see that a plurality of the population doesn’t like this bill (41%) and doesn’t think that it’ll help the economy (42%). That’s a lot of Earth traitors.
- And, oh, yes: the GOP flipped the generic Congressional ballot again – although that last will probably bounce back and forth for a while.
Yeah. This is going to be an interesting July.
Crossposted to Moe Lane.