FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
Update on Hudson County Democratic Party Organlegging Arrests.
- Yes, in fact: there was trafficking in human organs involved. At least one individual has been brought up on charges of attempting to sell a liver.
- The list of individuals and charges can be found here: we’re looking at conspiracy to commit extortion, money laundering, and again, at least one charge in trafficking in human organs. There are at least two Republicans on the list; but the Hudson County Democratic Party organizational chart is probably going to end up looking like there was a sudden outbreak of the bubonic plague.
- There is currently no indication that Governor Corzine was aware that numerous Democratic officials were allegedly involved in any conspiracy to commit extortion, money laundering, and/or trafficking in human organs. He apparently missed it completely.
- The FBI raided Community Affairs Commissioner (and NJ Cabinet member) Joseph Doria’s office, presumably in relation to their investigation of conspiracy to commit extortion, money laundering, and/or trafficking in human organs charges; Doria has resigned.
- Gubernatorial candidate Chris Christie (R) is also involved in this up to his eyeballs; in the sense that he was the one that started the investigation two years ago as a… I believe the term is, ‘crusading US Attorney.’
- An attempt to get a statement from Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Hudson County Democrat and chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, was unsuccessful. There has been no press release and/or statement made at the time that this post was written.
And that’s how it stands at the moment.
Crossposted to Moe Lane.