FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
Patrick Gaspard = ACORN = SEIU = White House political affairs director.
Just to repeat some of the things alluded to in this article (with some additions):
- We know that Patrick Gaspard is the White House political affairs director.
- We know that Patrick Gaspard enjoys the trust of the White House to perform sensitive tasks.
- We know that Patrick Gaspard is in fact one of the most quietly powerful people in this administration.
- We know that Patrick Gaspard was formerly an ACORN higher-up.
- We know that Patrick Gaspard was also formerly affiliated with SEIU.
- We know that Patrick Gaspard was seen by Big Labor as being a payoff for SEIU’s support.
- We know that Patrick Gaspard’s brother Michael represents ACORN (and that ACORN Chief Organizer Bertha Lewis kept contact information for Patrick Gaspard).
- And we know that links between ACORN & SEIU and ACORN & the White House have been minimized, downplayed, and outright sanitized recently.
- What we don’t know yet is whether the White House is going to do the same thing with the ties between SEIU and the White House.
Or whether this administration has ‘full confidence’ in Patrick Gaspard. Which is Dizzy City-speak for ‘He’s cleaning out his desk right now.’
Crossposted to Moe Lane.