BHAG’s for the 2012 GOP Contenders
The one thing each must do.
“BHAG’s”…or, “Big, Hairy, Audacious Goals” each of the early 2012 GOP Presidential prospects must do to significantly advance their cause:
1) Mike Huckabee: Win over the Club for Growth.
2) Sarah Palin: Somehow, through self-appointment or the 2010 election, become one of Alaska’s senators providing her with more exposure and involvement in national and international political issues.
3) Mitt Romney: Donate 80% of his fortune to the National Right to Life (or other similar pro-life groups). Seriously.
4) Bobby Jindal: Reduce Louisiana’s tax burden while balancing its budget for the next three years (and somehow avoid getting tainted by unfair scandals in his scandal-prone state).
5) Newt Gingrich: Take the Republican National Committee Chairmanship and lead the party to 2010 election gains of 25 seats in the House and 5 seats in the Senate.