Some people feel this is all you need to know about my political upbringing.
Many of you know that I was a pro-life Democrat until they went instinct. I chose that road for the fondest of reasons — I knew it would drive my dad crazy if I became a Democrat (Dad thinks Rush and Hannity are moderates).
Whenever my birthday falls on the election, I do five things:
1) I go and vote (although I early voted this year)
2) I call my mother and wish her a happy “birthing day”
3) I make sure my friends know to go vote (thank you facebook)
4) I spend the day praying that God would elect the right people to lead our nation regardless of if I think I know who those people should be.
5) I spend the evening with some pizza, some pepsi, and the TV on
Now I’m going to ask you for two birthday presents today (I’m greedy that way).
#1) VOTE (you knew that was coming)
#2) Please share your “turnout” stories with us … they may not tell us ANYTHING about ANYTHING but they sure help pass the time (feel free to use my comment section)
Finally, I’m predicting +92 / 11 Senate seats for today even if the consensus seems to be 65 / 8.
I don’t believe that we won’t flip the Senate and I think that Gallup is right and if they are right, a lot more is going to go red than the “experts” say.