FINALS – Alternative 2012 RedState poll
Based on the results of Round 1 and Round 2 of the alternative 2012 poll I started before Christmas, I submit to you the Final 4 Round. The top 4 vote-getters in the ‘Elite 8′ Round are shown below. For the Finals, the rules will be slightly different. Here they are:
1. Post your votes publicly as comments to this diary (this will limit it to RedState members).
2. List ALL 4 candidates in ranked order (#1=favorite, #2=2nd favorite, #3=3rd favorite, #4=4th favorite).
3. You MUST list all 4 candidates or I will not count your votes. In this round, I will NOT accept “None of the Above” as one of your votes.
4. All votes must be for one of the 4 listed candidates.
5. Please do not add any narrative to your votes to keep the page size down.
6. I will leave this “open” until noon EST on Thursday, January 6, then tally the votes.
7. Votes will be assigned by points (1st choice = 5 points, 2nd choice = 3 points, 3rd choice = 2 points, 4th choice = 1 point)
8. This is just for fun as an alternative way to conduct a poll.
The candidates are (in alphabetical order):
1. Haley Barbour
2. Mitch Daniels
3. Sarah Palin
4. Mike Pence