Concrete steps to stop the Liberal agenda.
Everything is discussed openly in America, and every American claims the right to have an opinion on any and all questions. There is nothing dishonorable about choosing one side or the other of a question. Discussions happen in public, and where matters are unclear or confused one settles it by argument and counter argument. But there is one problem that is not discussed publicly, one that it is delicate even to mention: the Liberal question. It is taboo in our republic.
The Liberal is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Liberal and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out."
One cannot defend against the Liberal. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.
Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him, and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Liberal wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Liberal really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Liberal. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions:
- One cannot fight the Liberal by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the American system, or he will forever corrupt it.
- One cannot discuss the Liberal question with the Liberals. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
- One cannot allow the Liberal the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
- The Liberal has nothing to say about American questions. He has foreign ideas that he always abuses.The so-called religious morality of the Liberals is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
- The liberal follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
- A Liberal cannot insult an American. Liberal slanders are but badges of honor for a American opponent of the Liberals.
- The more an American person or a American movement opposes the Liberal, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Liberals, that is a sure sign of virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Liberals, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
- The Liberal evaluates American questions from the Liberal standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
- One must either affirm or reject anti-liberalism. He who defends the Liberals harms his own people. One can only be a Liberal lackey or a Liberal opponent. Opposing the Liberals is a matter of personal hygiene.
These principles give the Tea Party movement a chance of success. Only such a movement will be taken seriously by the Liberals, only such a movement will be feared by them.
The fact that he shouts and complains about such a movement therefore is only a sign that it is right. We are therefore delighted that we are constantly attacked in the Liberal media. They may shout about terror. We answer: "Terror? Never! It is cleaning society and our nation. We take these individuals out of circulation just as a doctor does to a bacterium.”