- City Journal: Steven Malanga, “The Next Wave of Urban Reform.”
- The American Spectator: James Antle on Indiana’s Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels, “Mitch the Knife.”
- George Will: Barack Obama has resuscitated the political right.
- Chris Cillizza: Former Michigan Republican Party Chairman Saul Anuzis is running against RNC Chairman Michael Steele. HT Erick Erickson.
- Larry Sabato at Rasmussen Reports: One-Term Barack.
Connect with Benjamin Hodge at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, The Kansas Progress, and LibertyLinked. Hodge is President of the State and Local Reform Group of Kansas. He served as one of seven at-large trustees at Johnson County Community College from 2005-’09, a member of the Kansas House from 2007-’08, a delegate to the Kansas Republican Party from 2009-’10, and was founder of the Overland Park Republican Party in 2011. His public policy record is recognized by Americans for Prosperity, the Kansas Association of Broadcasters, the Kansas Press Association, the Kansas Sunshine Coalition for Open Government, the NRA, Kansans for Life, and the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE).