Some articles you might find interesting:
- Kaw and Border: (Larry) “Winn, Lose, or Make Excuses.”
- Harry Reid re-elected as Senate Majority Leader.
- Quinnipiac: President’s approval rating at 44%.
- Boston Herald: Massachusetts government is aggressively enforcing fines against citizens who can’t afford the mandated health insurance.
- Politico: Jim DeMint wins earmark ban vote among Senate Republicans.
- Club for Growth: Roy Blunt votes “No” on earmark ban.
- Patricia Ruffini: The natural majority.
- Steve Jobs gets the entire Beatles collection at iTunes.
- Mark Zuckerberg interviewed at Web 2.0 Summit.
- Poll shows Rahm Emanuel with big lead in Chicago mayor’s race.
- Rasmussen: Generic congressional ballot with Republicans at 45%, Democrats at 40%.
- Politico: Sarah Palin says she’s considering running in 2012.
- Politico: Lisa Murkowski’s victory in Alaska Senate race is probable.
Connect with Benjamin Hodge at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, The Kansas Progress, and LibertyLinked. Hodge is President of the State and Local Reform Group of Kansas. He served as one of seven at-large trustees at Johnson County Community College from 2005-’09, a member of the Kansas House from 2007-’08, a delegate to the Kansas Republican Party from 2009-’10, and was founder of the Overland Park Republican Party in 2011. His public policy record is recognized by Americans for Prosperity, the Kansas Association of Broadcasters, the Kansas Press Association, the Kansas Sunshine Coalition for Open Government, the NRA, Kansans for Life, and the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE).