Articles of interest
Articles you might find interesting:
- AP: Google agrees to delete UK personal data
- Congressman Mike Pence: Congress should focus on both social and fiscal issues. Planned Parenthood should be de-funded.
- Wired: Web censorship bill unanimously passes US Senate committee
- Reuters: GM still owes taxpayers $9 billion
- Rick Perry repeats request for National Guard along Texas border
- US government: 20% of Americans are mentally ill
- Wall Street Journal editorial: US Attorney General Eric Holder botched the terrorist trial
- Liberal Republican Texas Speaker Joe Straus is concerned about his re-election to leadership
- NRSC leader John Cornyn may have learned nothing from trying to push ex-Republicans Arlen Specter and Charlie Crist as candidates
- Michelle Malkin: Where’s my ObamaCare waiver?
- Scott Conroy, RCP: Sarah Palin’s aides relish skepticism from DC beltway
- Sean Trende, RCP: Looking at the strength of Obama’s coalition
- Ed Morrissey: Eric Holder needs to be removed
- George Pataki: Terrorist trial was not a success
- Ari Fleischer: Democrats may primary President Obama
- James Carville: If Hillary Clinton gave President Obama one of her testicles, he’d have two of them
Connect with Benjamin Hodge at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, The Kansas Progress, and LibertyLinked. Hodge is President of the State and Local Reform Group of Kansas. He served as one of seven at-large trustees at Johnson County Community College from 2005-’09, a member of the Kansas House from 2007-’08, a delegate to the Kansas Republican Party from 2009-’10, and was founder of the Overland Park Republican Party in 2011. His public policy record is recognized by Americans for Prosperity, the Kansas Association of Broadcasters, the Kansas Press Association, the Kansas Sunshine Coalition for Open Government, the NRA, Kansans for Life, and the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE).