Articles you might find interesting:
- Late-term abortions for nation’s capital: Nebraska’s late-term, post-viable abortionist LeRoy Carhart to open shop outside of Washington, DC.
- National Journal: Democrats’ Diversity Problem. Republicans are successfully recruiting minority candidates.
- Bring out your dead: New York’s organ wagon to make house calls to collect kidneys from the just-died.
- Five Schools of Thought on Earmarks – Club for Growth
- Google to begin e-book sales
- Mike Huckabee – Execute the government source for WikiLeaks
- One-fourth of the new 84 House Republicans have assets of $1 million or more
- Rasmussen: By 50-41% margin, likely voters blame Bush more than Obama for economy
- Investor’s Business editorial – 10 WikiLeaks questions for Obama
- National Review – Mitt Romney’s chronic health care problem
- Ed Kilgore – Obama won’t get a primary challenger in 2012
- Reason – The naked truth about the TSA
- New York Times – Chris Christie is a YouTube star
- Jay Cost – How did Republicans perform among Hispanic voters in 2010?
- Debra Saunders – You can stop paying for Al Gore’s mistake
Connect with Benjamin Hodge at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, The Kansas Progress, and LibertyLinked. Hodge is President of the State and Local Reform Group of Kansas. He served as one of seven at-large trustees at Johnson County Community College from 2005-’09, a member of the Kansas House from 2007-’08, a delegate to the Kansas Republican Party from 2009-’10, and was founder of the Overland Park Republican Party in 2011. His public policy record is recognized by Americans for Prosperity, the Kansas Association of Broadcasters, the Kansas Press Association, the Kansas Sunshine Coalition for Open Government, the NRA, Kansans for Life, and the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE).