If you didn't watch tonight's presidential debate, shame on you. Might I suggest to our current President a few rules of debate:
1. Come prepared.
2. Look your opponent in the eye when he speaks, don't study the top of your podium.
3. Lose the huge fake looking smile. It looks like it hurts.
4. Don't depend upon the moderator to save you from your opponent.
5. Don't tell the audience what your opponent believes, he can articulate that himself.
6. Don't look like you would rather be having a root canal.
I don't know if this evening's debate will help win the election, but at least tonight it feels great!
Originally posted on 10/03/2012 at ConservativeCompass.com