Article V Convention: Recall Obama!!!
I propose working through the legislatures of the Several States to call a constitutional convention this summer to consider the following 3 Amendments to the United States Constitution:
Purpose of the Amendment: Procedures for the recall of the President and Vice President of the United States.
1. The people of two thirds of the several states, having secured sufficient criteria consistent with state law, shall be allowed to place on the ballot of the several states a measure to recall the President and Vice President of the United States.
2. Such criteria having been secured, a recall measure shall be placed on the ballot of the several states within 60 days. If an intra-state popular vote majority approves of the measure in sufficient states to comprise an electoral college majority, the President and Vice President shall be removed from office IMMEDIATELY following the meeting of the electoral college detailed in Section 3.
3. Simultaneous to the recall election, an accelerated traditional Presidential and Vice Presidential election shall be held to determine the next President and Vice President, should the current President and Vice President Be Recalled. The several states shall adhere to the following timetable:
a. All intra-party Presidential nomination activity shall be completed, consistent with state law, within 15 days of securing recall criteria.
b. A general election shall be held, consistent with Article 2 and state law, within 60 days of securing recall criteria.
c. Should the President and Vice-President be successfully recalled, the electoral college shall meet, consistent with Article 2 and state law, within 24 hours.
d. Following the meeting of the electoral college, the winners of the electoral vote shall assume offices of the President and Vice President IMMEDIATELY.
4. Should the former President and Vice President refuse to comply with a lawful recall, they shall be considered guilty of Treason.
5. Each of the several states shall count all votes of resident, active duty, U.S. military personnel serving abroad in their final total.
6. The laws of the several states, as they exist on election day, shall be the standard by which all votes are counted.
7. The legislatures of the several states shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
Purpose of the Amendment: To clarify the federal role in recall elections for U.S. Senators and Representatives.
1. Should the people of any individual state choose, consistent with the laws of said state, to place on their state ballot a measure for the recall of sitting US Senators and Representatives, this constitution and federal law shall permit it.
2. The legislatures of the several states shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
Purpose of the Amendment: Nullification
1. The legislatures of the several states, should 2/3rds of the states concur, shall have the power to nullify all federal laws, codes, regulations, treaties and statutes.
2. The legislatures of the several states shall have the power to enforce this article via appropriate legislation.
I’ll discuss this at length soon.
I hope this helps.
That is all.