This will be a quick post, but I was realizing recently the South Carolina really is the Tea Party State.
1. They had Mark Sanford, who, if he had not been an immoral idiot, would have been a tea party favorite.
2. They elected Nikki Haley, who was one of the earliest succesful tea party candidates.
3. They have Senator Jim DeMint, the most Conservative member of either house of congress, and affectionately called Senator Tea Party.
4. They have Reps. Tim Scott and Joe Wilson, two tea party favorites.
5. They haven't voted for a Democratic presidential nominee in a VERY long time.
Now if they get rid of Goober Grahamnesty, they would have a sanctuary for tea partiers.
Your friend and fellow Conservative in the fight,