With his most recent appearance on The Tonight Show and his upcoming appearance on MTV, Obama has cemented his title as The Celebrity President.
- The Tonight Show – 5 times
- Late Night with David Letterman – 7 times
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
- Late Night with Conan O’Brien
- The Daily Show -Cause doing his job would not be “optimal”
- The Colbert Report
- The View – Met with them instead of Benjamin Netanyahu who requested a meeting so he could be “eye candy” for the female hosts.
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Entertainment Tonight
- SportsCenter – Every year for March Madness
And that’s not even a comprehensive list…
During the campaign season aswell as throughout his entire presidency, Obama has spent more time being interviewed by reporters/hosts on these shows fielding softball questions such as “Who do you think is going to the Final Four?” instead of talking about the economy, or the attack in Benghazi, or the fact that things have gotten worse instead of better in the last four years.
And he has the nerve to claim that Romney is out of touch??
Then think about whom some of his most ardent supporters have been, Hollywood celebrities. Americans are supposed to take political advice from people who can’t articulate thoughts for themselves, but who choose to recite the words other people tell them to speak.
Going back to Obama’s 2008 campaign, here are some rants/meltdowns (as well as shout-outs) from just some of his Hollywood supporters –
- Sean P.Diddy Combs – Combs eventually realized how stupid he sounded in this rant and took it off YouTube. Thank God for Glenn Beck.
- Matt Damon – It is all about dinosaurs, I tell you.
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Michael Moore
- Eva Longoria – The video at the bottom of the article shows a screen grab of the tweet.
- Janeane Garafalo
- David Letterman – “What more has Obama got to do?”
- Will.i.Am – during the Super Bowl no less
- Bill Maher – They are way too many to choose from for him.
However, Obama’s self-importance does not stop with his Hollywood friends. No, if you had the unfortunate luck of getting married this year, Obama felt that it was important for you to tell your wedding guests to donate to his campaign instead of celebrating your marriage.
That’s right! (You can’t make this stuff up.) Your wedding day is not about you – it’s about him. (I guess they would call you a self-centered racist if you didn’t agree.)
But wait – it doesn’t stop there. Obama wanted everyone to hold a national yard sale for him. I am serious – that is what he wanted.
And just when you thought the Obama Celebrity-mania could not get any more insane…From the Obama for America YouTube Channel with a message to all women everywhere: