According to the absolute loons in the “Congressional Black Caucus” or as it is more properly known, “The Lying Racists’ Caucus” the following are now acts of racism:
1. Shouting, “You lie!” to a politician who happens to be an African-American, and who also happens to be at that moment, lying.
2. Considering voting against an African-American candidate for office for any of the following reasons: that you don’t agree with him on any of the issues, that you think he lacks the type of experience to be a good leader, or that you question his very integrity because of the aforementioned propensity for verbal diarrhea in the form of non-stop lying. (Apparently, voting against someone solely based on the color of their skin is acceptable, so long as that person is white (just ask Reverend Wright, he’ll tell you why to hate the white folks and “them Jews.”)
3. Indicting a congressman on bribery when the fruit of his excellence in bribe-taking can easily be found behind the peas in his freezer, unless of course, he is white, in which case you don’t even need evidence to convict him. Just call him a racist pig and send him to jail.
4. Pointing out very real connections between a candidate for President and a white terrorist that is his close personal friend, mentor, and political supporter.
5. Having the “audacity of hope” to stand against an African-American candidate for public office at any time for any reason and for any public office.
6. As a “racist” candidate running against an African-American candidate, any criticism leveled at your African-American opponent is “racist.”
7. Having a problem with armed Blank Panther thugs intimidating folks at a polling place on Election Day.
However, it should be noted that any manner of vile baseless accusations against white folks, or anti-Semitic language uttered by a liberal does not count as “racism.”
Congressman Joe Wilson’s outburst during the President’s angry tirade against any and all dissenters was inappropriate. Congressman Wilson apologized for it. It is really time to move on. Several years ago, the “not racist” liberals in Congress loudly booed President Bush during a State of the Union speech. Not racist. Senate Majority Leader Harry “The War Is Lost” Reid also denounced President Bush as “a liar” and issued no apology. In fact, in the very speech where Wilson had his outburst, Obama called Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, town hall attendees, the few GOP standing up to him, and Fox News all liars. Again, not racist, and apparently even respectful when coming from the honey-tinged lips of Obama.
The deranged lunatics who serve in the “Congressional Black Caucus” are doing a massive disservice to their constituents and to the real issue of race relations in America. Particularly heinous is the pompous lying racist, Representative Hank Johnston, a Democrat from Georgia. Johnston, speaking on behalf of his club of lying racists in Congress, claims that if Wilson isn’t censured, “people will put on white hoods and ride through the countryside.” This vile over-generalization is of course, not racism but a shrewd observation on the part of Johnston.
That’s right. How did you figure out our secret plans? It is the goal of every white person in the country to elect a black man president and then oppose socialism for purely racist reasons, while waiting for the signal of “You Lie!” to don our white hoods and ride around the country on horses that would I guess be supplied to the vast majority of us who don’t have them.
Of course, this imbecile and others like him ignore the fact that they have as Vice President, a man who claimed that Barack Obama was the “first clean and articulate” black man to run for President. (Still awaiting word on whether or not His Holiness of Racism, the most high Reverend Jackson, wants to “cut his nuts off” for the comment.)
They also ignore the fact that insane environmental fraud and windbag Al Gore’s father filibustered against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and that the former high official of the KKK, Robert “KKK” Byrd is still serving in the senate in a position of prominence.
Escaped mental patient Maureen Dowd also wrote in her column that Wilson and all conservatives are racists: “I’ve been loath to admit that the shrieking lunacy of the summer [also known as stay-at-home moms, hard-working Americans, and retired Veterans expressing their opinions] had much to do with race, but Wilson’s SHOCKING DISRESPECT for the office of the president—no democrat ever shouted ‘liar’ at W.” she then comes to the conclusion that “some people just can’t believe a black man is president and will never accept it.”
Just a year ago it was “patriotic” to challenge the administration “or any administration” or so Hillary screeched. One year later, and any slight disagreement with Obama or his terrorist-supporting, communist-loving, America-hating unelectable czars could have no possible motivation besides racism.
Maureen, are you serious? “Shocking disrespect?” Nobody has “shocking disrespect” for the White House like the liberals do. First of all, you only have to travel back to the ancient time of January 2009 to remember that President Bush was loudly booed and treated to a rendition of “na na na na hey hey hey good-bye” at the inauguration of Barack Obama. Many of the “respectful” nuts in the Democratic party have spent years speculating that President Bush was behind 9/11, questioning his intelligence and literacy, and mocking his former alcohol problem. This, of course was while ignoring Barack Obama & Joe Biden’s countless gaffes and retractions, ignoring Obama’s associations with radical terrorist lunatics, and pretending that Teddy Kennedy and most of his family aren’t raging alcoholics and sex addicts (and in Teddy’s case, a murderer.)
Our opposition to Obama has nothing to do with race. You’ll note that this is unlike his own views about “typical white folks” like his grandmother. Our opposition is to his policies. Give us Michael Steele, Ken Blackwell, Condi Rice, or J.C. Watts for president any day. (Of course, the “Lying Racist Caucus” or Congressional Black Caucus would tell you that those folks are “Uncle Toms” and therefore do not count as black folks.)
This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the direction of our countries POLICIES. The American people deserve better than to have one side masking their own putrid racism and intolerance while throwing a temper tantrum whenever things don’t go their way. Martin Luther King would be horrified to see those who claim to speak for him trade one form of racism for another. His own words testify against them when he calls for men to be judged by the “content of their character” and not the “color of their skin.” In fact, if King were around to speak to the Congressional Black Caucus, he’d probably say something like, “You lie!”