1) Raised by leftists and mentored by a Communist, Barack Obama chose college friends carefully, by his own description, “the more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets.” He then became a Community Organizer in Chicago where he plied the Rules for Radicals written by Saul Alinsky. He has employed the mandates of the Cloward & Piven strategy to hasten the fall of capitalism and push society into crisis and economic collapse. Professors Cloward and Piven charged that poor people can advance only when “the rest of society is afraid of them”, so activists should ignite a political and financial crisis that would rock the nation. Then poor people would rise in revolt, forcing “the rest of society” to accept their demands. New documentation has surfaced that prove that our President was working with unrepentant bomb-setting Bill Ayers as long ago as 1987, much to the contrary of what he said.
2) Obama appointed to many government positions – Department Heads, Czars, and Cabinet members – those radical friends with whom he has been friends for many years.
3) Obama has declared the fact that America is no more special than any other country, disdaining the amazing benefits of capitalism and our free markets in lifting more people from poverty than any other system in the world, saying that we tried that and it didn’t work.
4) Obama announced that we are not the only country who thinks themselves special, lumping America with all other countries who also think they are. He has declared that Muslims have a rich history in America. He has alienated our allies and supported our enemies, even bowing down to a Saudi King.
5) His wife admitted not ever being proud of America in her adult life – until her husband was a Presidential candidate.
6) Despite not having one Republican on board, and despite a large majority of Americans not wanting it, Obama paid off Senators in various ways to get them to pass Obamacare, thereby eventually taking over control of 16% of our entire economy.
7) Spending so much time on Obamacare, he took little time to keep his promise for immigration reform or to create jobs, displaying for all to see that he really doesn’t understand how to make that happen in the first place, except for creating government jobs.
8) He has condoned or instructed our Department of Justice, who in no way dispenses its power equally under the law, who simply ignores written laws, and who fails to prosecute black-on-white crimes because of how much tougher it was 200 years ago on blacks.
9) He has increased the debt of America by twice as much as his predecessor in just 3 ½ years.
10) He, who said he would “bring a knife to the fight”, practices the politics of division, hatred and envy – pitting one American against the other and demonizing those who provide jobs or develop any plan other than his for improving America. He believes his constant derision of his opponents is cute and clever.
11) He uses the power of his pen to write Executive Orders, rules and regulations to countermand, not to facilitate, laws which Congress has passed and sometimes those which he has signed.
12) After criticizing President Bush for “just air-raiding villages and killing innocent civilians”, Obama has condoned drone strikes, even against one American citizen. He is proud of his personal “kill list”, after being appalled that 3 enemies were once water-boarded. He has imprisoned a man who, using his right to free speech, made a short video about Islam, repeatedly blaming that video for a terrorist attack on sovereign U.S. soil. We should all be alarmed at this attack on our right to free speech. Meanwhile millions of American dollars were spent to run ads in Libya about how terrible the video is, in spite of it not being the cause of the Benghazi attack.
13) His administration has crowed about killing Bin Laden. It is logical to assume that this, and not an obscure video, was the cause of the hatred of Muslims leading to the attack on our Bengazi Embassy and the deaths of our Ambassador and 3 Navy Seals. His constant chatter about the video brought it out of obscurity and the apologies for our Freedom of Speech was despicable. It inspired those in the Middle East to chant, “We are all Osama’s, Obama.”
14) As Obama said about Republicans after his election, “They can come along for the ride, but they are going to have to sit in the back of the bus.” Racial division – what racial division? Every single disagreement with his agenda is deemed to be racially driven in his “post-racial” presidency.
15) Obama told Russian President Dmitri Medvedev that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense” after his reelection. His wish is to destroy all of America’s nuclear bombs, and now Russia has backed out of the former agreement to ongoing destruction of their nuclear arms.
16) Barack Obama is a narcissist who proudly has declared that he is “eye candy” and that it is rare when he is not one of the 5 most important people in a room. He bridges no debate on his ideas and agenda except for calling any such effort to be somewhat racist.
17) Barack Obama has as his Vice President a man who during the debate proved to be off-balanced, weird and rude, with condescending demeanor toward someone with whom he was debating. It is scary to think of him, with his demeanor, actually negotiating with any foreign power – ally or foe. It should give us pause that he may one day have his finger on the nuclear button.
18) There is mounting evidence that our President is not holding a Press Conference on the act of war perpetrated against us in Benghazi because email will show that our President watched part of the attack in real time and refused to send in help to save the lives of Americans. We need to know just what he is covering up.
19) Flag@whitehouse.gov! This is the email site to which the White House has asked it’s informants to send to them any iffy emails they receive regarding opposition to the health care bill.