The pot is calling the kettle black -- meanwhile this ad, and many like it, are posted on craigslist...
Fight the Status Quo! $400-$600 Per Week (Minneapolis, MN)
Date: 2009-07-27, 12:12PM CDT
Reply to: see below
You can help leading organizations win historic changes on issues that you care about and that are important to America.
Build support for health care reform with U.S. PIRG. Mobilize activists to cut the cost of health care, expand coverage, and stop sick from getting dropped by insurance companies. Go out in your community and make change happen. Make friends and money along the way.
Earn $400-$600 per week. To apply for a job, call Chris at 612-331-1434.
The Fund for the Public Interest has been working for over 25 years with organizations such as Sierra Club, Environment America, Human Rights Campaign, Progressive Future and U.S. PIRG to win concrete victories for the public interest. We are the nation's premier nonprofit for raising money, building membership and winning grassroots campaigns.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Compensation: $400-$600 Per Week
- This is at a non-profit organization.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Phone calls about this job are ok.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.