- I will not pay for government-mandated health insurance.
- I will not accept government (some else’s) money to buy mandated health insurance.
- I will not pay any fine levied on me for refusing to pay.
- I will oppose any attempt to extract a fine from me by force.
- I will oppose this use of force by my own government against me by all peaceful means at my disposal.
These I do solemnly swear.Who will join me in this pledge?
November 10, 2009
This will go to all those representing me in Congress, even in the house where another vote would be required should the Senate join this madness. If Congress understands the resistance that will come as a result of such a bill, they may have second thoughts.