Quote of the Day, Debbie Wasserman Schultz Downplays Worries That Her Base Is Revolting edition.
Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a great DNC chair! If you’re a Republican.Read More »
1. Why do liberals refer to “social justice” or “economic justice?” Shouldn’t it simply be “justice?”
2. If global warming is shrinking the polar bear population due to loss of habitat, why has their population increased from 5,000 to 25,000 over the last 50 years?
3. Why is Obama our “first black President” if his mother was white? Wouldn’t he be our first “half black President?” Are we to just forget his mother? And if so, isn’t that kind of sexist?
4. If liberals like to call themselves progressives, why are their solutions to problems so oppressive?
5. Why do Moslem women have more rights in Israel than they do in Arab/Moslem countries?