Even though we are supposedly in the Wilderness, that does not mean that we can't be thankful for what we do have in 2008:
- No major terror attacks on American soil since 2001.
- That Sarah Palin has become a major figure in the Right.
- That our losses in 2008 were not as devastating as they could have been.
- That we have had a president who puts the taxpayer first for eight years.
- That despite a horribly poor showing versus the Packers, The Chicago Bears are still in first place...
Feel Free to reply and add your own things to be thankful for... After all, even during the Clinton years, it wasn't the right that kept running the country down.