1) Want to prevent fatherless octuplets? Years ago, Gamecock dared suggest what many fellow pro-lifers would never utter, i.e. that one should not be allowed to harvest more than 1-3 embryos, and that a condition of same would be a commitment to have them all implanted so that one would not be creating life that would be discarded like refuse.
2) The so-called "stimulus" bill must be rejected, even if the Senate can get significant real stimulative supply side tax cuts added so long as the eight arms of an octupus-like 30% permanent increase in government remains.
3) The Cardinals missed eight tackles during the "Immaculate Interception" that led to the Sixth Super Bowl victory by the Steelers.
4) I already miss the eight years just completed in which our enemies feared our Commander-in-Chief.
5) Reports indicate the Senate version of the stimulus bill will exceed $8 Billion. I say, eight is enough!
6) Which of the Crazy Eight will submit the Biden-predicted International test: Iran, The Hezbos, Hamas, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Venezuela, or, as Gamecock suspects, Russia.
7) Eight weeks until Major League Baseball's Opening Day.
8) Eight months until Braves/Rays World Series?
"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson
*Punxsutawney Phil (pictured above)