(VIDEO) Watch As Ted Cruz Makes Donald Trump Run From His Own Support Of Planned Parenthood
Watch as Ted Cruz makes Donald Trump blow blood from his whatever when he’s forced to confront his own support for Planned ParenthoodRead More »
Mike DeVine Law Gamecock (note barrister’s wig) roosted atop Stone Mountain of Georgia, resolves that Americans, Canadians and/or Swedes:
1) Hold the last, first-in-the-nation caucuses, in Iowa; and the last, first-in-the-nation primary, in New Hampshire, respectively
2) Show photo IDs to vote
3) Nominate a tea partier conservative as the Republican Party nominee for President of the United States
4) Elect the Republican Party nominee to be the 45th President of the United States
5) Overturn ObamaCare in the Supreme Court of the United States
6) Build a large, new oil refinery in the United States for the first time since 1976
7) Build Boeing planes in South Carolina
8) Build the Keystone pipeline from Canada to Texas
9) Award Nobel Peace Prizes to those that actually achieve (Gamecock nominates the Armed Forces of the United States of America)
10) Make an actual person 2012’s Time Magazine Person of the Year
Cockstradamus, still on semi-permanent sabbatical in The Azores, predicts that the following will occur in 2012 A.D.:
1) The Fighting Gamecocks of the University of South Carolina (USC Founded 1801) will defeat the Nebraska Cornhuskers and thus set a single season school football record with 11 wins and will finish in the Associated Press Top Ten for the first time in their history.
2) An SEC team will “win” the “mythical” BCS “national championship”, the offenses of Oklahoma State Cowboys and the Stanford Cardinal, notwithstanding.
3) Super Bowl XLVI winner: Saints and an alien for Planet Purdue named Brees
4) Final Four: Ohio State, Kentucky, Indiana and Murray State
5) USC will return to the College World Series seeking their third consecutive NCAA baseball national championship.
6) The Atlanta Braves will defeat the Los Angeles Angels at Anaheim by way of Burbank and Malibu in the 2012 MLB World Series.
7) The winner of the Florida primary will be the Republican nominee for President of the United States.
8) The GOP will retain control of the United States House of Representatives after the Election of 2010.
9) Democrats will lose control of the United States Senate after the Election of 2012.
10) President Barack Hussein Obama will not be re-elected in the Election of 2012.
Atlanta Law & Politics columnist – Examiner.com
Editor – Hillbilly Politics
Co-Founder and Editor – Political Daily
“One man with courage makes a majority.” – Andrew Jackson