Would a 21st Century Alger Hiss even need to conceal his ties to America's enemies from Johns, McCain and Boehner, to gain security clearances as a State Department employee, so long as he were vouched for by their "honorable friend" and former congressional colleague, Hillary Clinton?
Rahm Emanuel and the Democrats' Million Man March to mainstream fellow haters of the America they grew up in
America's number one racist and anti-semite, Louis Farrakhan (whom President Obama always respectfully addresses with the honorific "Minister"), follows the Black Muslim religion that teaches that White people are "devils". They also oppose same-sex marriage, yet, the Mayor of Chicago (and former Clinton aide), Rahm Emanuel, has announced no conflict between their recruitment by the city to fight crime, or presumably to operate a business, and "Chicago values". This despite his First Amendment-threat against the issuance of further Chick-fil-A business licenses in the Windy City due to its Christian president's personal opposition to same-sex marriage:
A Chicago alderman vowed to block a Chick-fil-A proposed in his district, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel supported him, saying, “Chick-fil-A values are not Chicago values.”
How can this be, coming from the world's oldest political party that gave us Jefferson, Jackson and FDR?
But is it really so shocking when one recalls that Democrats over the past 40+ years have:
- Endorsed the meeting of John Kerry with our North Vietnamese Communist enemy in Paris while U.S. soldiers remained in the war theatre, and later abandoned our Hmong and Vietnamese anti-Communist allies to slaughter in 1975 in favor of the Viet Cong;
- Abandoned the Shah and the Iranian people to the tender mercies of a "religious" Ayatollah Khomeni that President Jimmy Carter "felt he could deal with";
- Supported the Soviet-backed Nicaraguan Communists in the 1980s;
- Sent a letter (then Sen. Ted Kennedy) to Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev in 1983 supporting the nuclear freeze movement in opposition to their own President Ronald Reagan;
- Transferred (President Bill Clinton) nuclear missile technology to Communist North Korea and Red China in the late 1990s;
- Within weeks after September 11, 2001, asked (Former President Bill Clinton): "Why do they hate us?;
- Mused in Davos, Switzerland in 2003 that: "Iran today is, in a sense, the only country where progressive ideas enjoy a vast constituency. It is there that the ideas that I subscribe to are defended by a majority." - Bill Clinton
- Launched the "Bush-lied" era when stockpiles of WMD were not found in Iraq in 2003, thus encouraging our Islamist enemies to fight on and kill more Americans until the Democrats that wanted to surrender replaced President George W. Bush and the republicans in positions of power; and
- Backed the death cult known as the PLO starting with then U.N. Ambassador Andrew Young in the late 1970s, welcomed Terrorist Yassir Arafat as the most frequent visitor to Bill Clinton's White House during his late 90s-legacy building era meant to make historians forget impeachment, until today's Obama-Hillary appeasement of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Add to the above President Barack Hussein Obama's apology/bowing-to-Muslim-potentate tours abroad and looking the other way while Iran's ruling Mullahs mowed down freedom fighters in the streets before the "Arab Spring", and should we really be surprised that our present Democratic Party-controlled federal government treats Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood as honored guests in the Oval Office and yawns when reminded that the Secretary of State's long-time aide has close, personal family ties to the MB and sisterhood?
Maybe not, but what to make of the attacks by Senator Maverick Hero McCain and the Speaker of the House against five fellow Republican congressmen, including former GOP presidential candidate Michelle Bachmann, who merely asked that Muslim Brotherhood ties within the U.S. government be investigated? After all, this is the same Muslim Brotherhood that spawned Sayyid Qutb, the animating influence of Osama bin Laden and the creation of al Qaeda, and that once named Ayman al-Zawahiri, OBL's second in command and current head of al Qaeda, as a member.
This writer has long suspected that Senator McCain's first allegiance is to the U.S. Senate rather than merely the U.S., and, second, to comity with the Washington press corps. Former First Lady Hillary Clinton is both a former member of the Senate Cloakroom Club and First Pal of McCain's on the Georgetown cocktail party circuit. John Boehner's turning on his fellow House Republicans might be explained by his desire to prevent more D.C. space being designated as non-smoking?
The Democratic Party has long been the home of anti-American radicals
Jane Fonda was not, and is not, a Republican. Neither are Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn (both of whom were chummy with Bill and Hillary before we discovered they hosted Barack Obama's political coming out party in Chicago politics). Does Rev. Jeremiah Wright love America? As if!
I suppose its a good thing, relatively speaking, that Muslims and even Islamists oppose same-sex marriage; so what "value", Chicagoan or otherwise, is it that attracts members of the American Democratic Party to them? Do Bill, Hillary and Barack want more skyscrapers to fall? Do they share other "values" of Farrakhan and the Muslim Brotherhood, e.g. the destruction of the State of Israel, implementation of Sharia law, etc.? Are there enough anti-American votes in Michigan to save it from a native son named Romney?
The beef patriotic Americans should have with the modern day Democratic Party leads even this gamecock to exclaim: Eat mor chikin, marry only the opposite sex and vote for Mitt Romney!
“One man with courage makes a majority.” – Andrew Jackson
Atlanta Law & Politics columnist – Examiner.com
Charlotte Observer and Atlanta Journal-Constitution op-eds archived at Townhall.com.