Obama says Tea Partiers should be thanking him:
On tax day, he show cases the tax cuts in the stimulus plan, other tax break, and refusal to raise taxes on people making less than $250,000 a year.
"So I've been amused in recent days by these people having rallies," he said to laughter. "I think they should be saying thank you." Big applause, and calls of "Thank you" from the crowd.
The man sure can lie with straight face. Either that, or he believes his own propaganda, along with the worshiping zombie crowds that fill his teleprompter driven drivel.
After much thought, I did find it appropriate to thank Obama for a whole litany of accomplishments and deeds performed by the Self-Anointed One.
- Thank you Obama for an unemployment of 9.7%, and real unemployment (workers who stopped looking, marginally attached workers, and underemployed workers) of 17.5%.
- Thank you Obama for siding with Marxists Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez when Honduras President Manuel Zelaya decided to throw out the Constitution of his country and stay in power past his term before being unceremoniously marched out of the country by the military which fulfilled its oath, stepped back, and allowed the Honduran Congress to appoint a successor. Those inconvenient Constitutions sure can be a bitch to budding Marxists.
- Thank you Obama for your America apology tour.
- And for trillion dollar bailouts, budgets, deficits.
- Let's not forget heavy government regulation that further stifles our economic recovery. Thanks a million Mr. President.
- And we can't forget to thank you for supporting tax increases at all income levels.
- Or indicating you have no idea how basic economic theory works.
- And a big shout out for insulting our intelligence. We know if you increase taxes on small business (what you call the wealthy), big business (such as oil), then everyone, including middle class America, end up paying the tax. Which means we should also thank you for:
- Showing us you would be a horrible contestant on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?
- Thank you Obama for selling out our children’s future and attempting to enslave them to a bloated government.
- For the nationalization of many industries, including automotive and health.
- For undermining the CIA and our military by publishing documents that reveal our interrogation techniques.
- For canceling important weapon systems
- For bowing, and bowing, and bowing ad nauseam to world leaders like an impotent second class citizen unworthy of manhood.
- For weakening this country by providing terrorists the same legal protections as U.S. citizens.
- For omitting “Islamic Terrorism” from security documents while allowing the Department of Homeland Security to publish reports labeling soldiers and conservatives as potential right-wing extremists.
- For stonewalling on the Fort Hood massacre investigation:
- For creating a shadow government of czars who are radical Marxists and crooks.
- And lets not forget to thank you for alienating Israel, our only real ally in the Middle East, while fostering a potentially explosive situation in that region. Bully for you.
- An I am sure that many in Iran would love to join us Americans in thanking you for turning your back on Iranian protesters while they were slaughtered.
- While we are at it, thanks in advance for assisting Iran in creating a nuclear warhead. Awesome!
- And thanks for helping me win that bet. It is possible for a President to be worse than Jimmy Carter.
- But most of all, thank you for pulling this country together in opposition to your policies; for making us stronger and setting the stage for a comeback of epic proportions for fiscal conservatism as happened after we were subject to four years of Jimmy Carter. Of course, you won’t be thanking us for that, not when your explicit goal is weakening and destroying the greatest nation on this planet.
So thank you in advance for failing - something I guarantee will happen.