As the November election fast approaches and Republicans are poised for heavy gains, I can not get away from the growing sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, that the Democrat plan, for heavy casualties is part of their larger strategy.
Through the clouds of chaos, the frightening scenario of the Democrat’s suicide plan, seems to be coming in to focus. And based on the natural dispositions of each party, they may be crazy as foxes.
Here’s how the next two year could very well unfold:
1. Republican establishment remains passive and just watches idly by, as Democrats implode.
2. Democrats lose heavily in November.
3. Republicans are now at the helm, with no vision, apparent plan, nor engaging strong vocal leader to communicate their message and strategy.
4. The Democrat policy ‘time bombs’ (massive 2011 tax increases, Obamacare, Financial reforms etc..) blow up and come to full bloom as Republicans control congress. By design, the economy tanks, and the media hold the magnifying glass to the Republicans and blame them for the current disaster.
5. Republicans stuck on ‘bi-partisan moderatism’ (Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, Lindsey Grahmnesty, Michael Steele and career RINO friends) fail to attack & pin the blame on the Dems. With half-measures, and stalemates, the economy continues to tank, and media perception will act as a multiplier. Obama can now blame the Republicans for things being worse.
6. The People grow ever more discontented and now disillusioned with the Republicans, as things don’t get better, and they are unable to untangling the real mess they inherited.
7. 2012 approaches and the People now blame the Republicans (due to their own self-imposed moderatism), with the MSM broadcasting this at the full 50,000 watts. Obama now can shift the blame. Obama gets re-elected and the Dems pick up seats.
8. Jan 20 2013: The end of the Untied States as we knew it. We are now firmly and permanent stuck on the HOV lane to socialist statism.
9. Eventual solution: history repeats itself: “all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while the evils are sufferable,than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security” — Declaration of Independence. 1776
I pray that you and your fellow elected Republicans understand that the rules of engagement need to be clear. TAKE OUT THE OPPOSITION. NO COMPROMISE ON PRINCIPLES. THE DEMOCRATS, AND WEAK REPUBLICANS IN YOUR RANKS, ARE YOUR ENEMY.
Read and re-read the Constitution. The answer to saving our nation, lies in the wisdom of this founding document. Let it be your guide and your conscience.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit