AMERICA – Prosperity Around the Corner, “Thank You, EU”
The French elections this weekend prove Margaret Thatcher’s prophecy to be fulfilled…again: “The trouble with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”
No need for me to dig in to all the facts about the Euro-Socialism cliff now that France has willingly decided to plunge off with an “anti-austerity” message to an EU desperately needing just that; “austerity”. Belt-tightening is anethema to socialists.
I share links below from more articulate people than myself, but the shared common sense about the failure formula socialism, progressivism, 21st century liberalism is, suggests the following:
PRATT’s ARMCHAIR PREDICTIONS:
Premise: The US will go through financial reforms if conservatives (GOP) win in 2012. Result–confidence in US markets abroad vs opposite trajectory in Europe. Smart money to US
1. Money will flee Europe and head to the USA in 2012 and beyond due to predictable anti-austerity + EU socialist regulatory measures.
2. Bailout “doubling down” is the socialist/left’s only solution, ergo “chaos management.”
3. EU states insolvency + chaos will collapse the Euro. Markets will seek a safe haven.
4. Social unrest is the future of Europe. A turn to national sovereignty and the “right” is inevitable. Clash of the cultures is in full swing.
5. As political upheaval becomes an EU norm, America will re-emerge as the bastion of free market economies and accompanying technological manufacturing, and military might.
Post Script: As socialists have proven effective at collapsing markets and governments via traditional Marxist utopian “theories” the battle for the soul of free markets and growth of economies will become a constant feature of American politics; US against “them.”
Here are some articles well worth your time:
The Death of Europe, America’s Opportunity: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/05/08/why-death-europe-is-america-opportunity/
Heritage Foundation–“Socialism Rises Again” warning: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/1372c8f054c38fe0
Rise of Nationalism: http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/is-this-the-end-of-1-europe/
On foreign policy shifts for US elections: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/08/election-waves-overseas-could-ripple-in-us-presidential-campaign/
Franco-German Clash of European Ideals: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303630404577389964061474878.html
James Michael Pratt is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author and screenwriter, has made appearances on Hannity’s Great American Panel, has written columns and posts appearing in The Daily Caller, Red State, Big Peace, and is the owner of www.jerusalemreports.com, a news and link consolidation site. You can find him on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.