…and so it begins.
Reports are starting to flow in of employers laying off or planning to lay off employees. The mathematics behind ObamaCare is seen by many to be cost-prohibitive for business growth. For others, it’s downright dangerous and could cause businesses to shut down entirely.
- Las Vegas CEO Reportedly Fired 22 Workers Because Of Obama’s Reelection
- Applebee’s CEO Threatens To Fire Employees And Freeze Hiring Because Of Obamacare
- Obamacare Layoffs: Georgia Businessman Claims He Fired Workers Because Obama Won
- Top US Companies Plan Layoffs Because of Obamacare
- PICKET: Companies plan massive layoffs as Obamacare becomes reality
- Michigan Medical Company Schedules Obamacare Caused Layoffs
Unfortunately, the layoffs of the coming months are nothing compared to what will happen once ObamaCare takes effect. There are still millions of businesses that are either hopeful that they can make it through the increase expenses or are simply unaware of what this will mean for them. It will catch many by surprise. This is terrifying.
Is there anything that can be done?