Before I begin, I promise you that the story below is NOT a joke nor it is it some sort of satire. The truth is our progressive government has really gotten this ridiculous:
Facing continued evidence that the Global Warming theory is simply a fraud perpetuated on the world, the US government has spent money on a brochure that claims that global warming causes just about everything. That’s a bit of an exaggeration, but not much of one. Its almost as if the progressives have a losing poker hand and decided to go with the ultimate “all in” bluff.
The report, A Human Health Perspective on Climate Change, was published by the Interagency Working Group on Climate Change and Health – a combination of scientists from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, NIH, State Department, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Agriculture, the EPA, and the Department of Health and Human Services, and it says that climate change causes:
- Asthma, Respiratory Allergies, and Airway Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke
- Foodborne Diseases and Nutrition
- Human Developmental Effects
- Mental Health and Stress-Related Disorders
- Neurological Diseases and Disorders
- Vectorborne and Zoonotic Diseases
- Waterborne Diseases—Increases in water temperature, precipitation
- Weather-Related Morbidity and Mortality
See what I mean? EVERYTHING. I guess they couldn’t use earthquakes because some radical Imam stole result that to blame on woman’s cleavage.
Not only does the report say Al Gore’s nemesis cause all of those maladies, but it calls for more federally funded research to determine how that might happen. Sure lets throw more dollars behind this hoax.
Here are just a sampling the rationale it gives regarding diseases:
- Cancer—Many potential direct effects of climate change on cancer risk, such as increased duration and intensity of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, are well understood; however the potential impact of changes in climate on exposure pathways for chemicals and toxins requires further study. Science should investigate the effects of mitigation and adaptation measures on cancer incidence so that the best strategies can be developed and implemented; for example, research to inform understanding of the benefits of alternative fuels, new battery and voltaic cells, and other technologies, as well as any potential adverse risks from exposure to their components and wastes. Better understanding of climate change impacts on the capacity of ocean and coastal systems to provide cancer curative agents and other health-enhancing products is also needed.
- Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke—Climate change may exacerbate existing cardiovascular disease by increasing heat stress, increasing the body burden of airborne particulates, and changing the distribution of zoonotic vectors that cause infectious diseases linked with cardiovascular disease. Science that addresses the cardiovascular effects of higher temperatures, heat waves, extreme weather, and changes in air quality on health is needed, and this new information should be applied to development of health risk assessment models, early warning systems, health communication strategies targeting vulnerable populations, land use decisions, and strategies to meet air quality goals related to climate change. In some areas, cardiovascular and stroke risks resulting from climate change could be offset by reductions in air pollution due to climate change mitigation.
- Mental Health and Stress-Related Disorders—By causing or contributing to extreme weather events, climate change may result in geographic displacement of populations, damage to property, loss of loved ones, and chronic stress, all of which can negatively affect mental health. Research needs include identifying key mental health effects and vulnerable populations, and developing migration monitoring networks to help ensure the availability of appropriate health care support.
Neurological Diseases and Disorders.
At least this last one I can believe. Global warming can cause mental health disorders, but not for the reasons you think. Knowing that our government is wasting more money on this hoax, and may even pass legislation based on the failed theory, will make you bank your head against the wall so many times, it may cause Mental Health and Stress-Related Disorders
If You would like to read more from Jeff Dunetz, Visit his Website The Lid