The Best Way to Stimulate the Economy…Reagan’s Way!
The Best Way to Stimulate the Economy would be for the Federal Government to Slash Capital Gains Taxes, Corporate Income Taxes, and the Individual Income Tax Rates, thereby increasing Liquidity available to Individuals and Businesses to Make Decisions about Their Own Economic Circumstances.In 1981, President Ronald Reagan Championed the Passage of the Economic Recovery Tax Act (The Kemp-Roth Bill). It Cut individual Federal Income Tax Brackets by 25 percent, Phased Over Three Years, and Indexed the Rates against Inflation to Prevent Creeping Bracket Increases in Future Years. The Act also Instituted the Accelerated Cost Recovery System and a 10 Percent Investment Tax Credit, which led to a Substantial Increase in Capital Formation. The Goal was to Create Incentives by Removing Significant Government Barriers to Investment, Productivity, and Growth. The Result: Inflation Dropped from 13.5 percent in 1980 to 4.1 percent in 1988. Interest Rates dropped from 18 percent on a thirty-year fixed mortgage in 1981 to 8 percent in 1987; and Unemployment dropped from a peak near 10 percent in the recession of 1981-82 to 5.5 percent in 1989, once the full force of the tax cuts kicked in.* The Reagan economic program, based largely on free market principles, spurred economic prosperity that created, over the next twenty-five years, forty-three million jobs and $30 Trillion in wealth.http://townhall.com/columnists/georgeallen/2007/08/13/reagan_tax_cuts_lifted_americanshttp://t.co/wup0V6s
+ Source is: Editorial, “Still Morning in America,” Wall Street Journal, Jan. 20, 2006, A14.In The Free Market, A Man Born into Wealth or who has otherwise acquired Great Riches can lose his fortune depending on how he chooses to behave. Conversely, a Man Born into Poverty or who has lost wealth once obtained can acquire a fortune, depending, again, on how he chooses to behave. When the individual or even a large business makes a wrong decision, its impact is limited and more easily absorbed by the free market. However, when the Statist makes a wrong decision, its impact is far-reaching, for he uses the power of government to impose his decision on as many individuals and businesses as possible, which distorts the free market itself.
- Kim Davis Isn’t The First To Rightfully Challenge Authority
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Follow the Law’ or ‘Take up your Cross’, Which Will it Be?
- Establishment vs. establishment primary in NC-9?
- GOP Nominee Needs 64 percent of the White Vote and 30 percent of the Non-White Vote to Win in ’16
By: Myra Adams
- 1509 Parenthood Is Not About Selling Children’s Body Parts
By: Robert Ashby
- Politically Handling Climate Change
- An Evolution
- Trump’s appeal is real
- Hillary’s e-Mails: An Intelligence Perspective
- Trump Played the RNC with His Ace Card to Narrow the Field. It’s a Yooge Deal!
- The State of SSM Licenses in KY
- Donald Trump loves America way more than Kareem Abdul-Jabbar does
- PSST!! Did You Hear The One About The GOP Establishment Consultants’ New Found Conservative Principles? [Edited]
- A Few Thoughts from One American to Another
- If Trump Has To Sign The Pledge, Doesn’t Everybody Else? (UPDATE) Trump To Sign Today.
- It Is Time to Put the Limit Back in Limited Government
- So why is Hillary’s IT geek planning a Lois Lerner defense strategy?
- Abortion: A Choice Between Humanity and Inhumanity
By: Joseph Blaikie
- The Iran Deal: How Obama Negotiated the Terms of Our Eventual Destruction
By: Joseph Blaikie
- A Battle Sent From Heaven
- It’s Time for The Long March
- Baking cakes and gay weddings, etc.
By: Paul Joseph
- Kim Davis Is Wrong
- The best chance to elect a strong conservative this year
- The conservative case for Trump … and against him
- With Friends Like These: Marlon Marshall and Jeremy Bird
- 9th #PPSellsBabyParts Video: Baby Parts Vendor ABR, Intact Baby ‘it just fell out’
- Will the Real Conservative Please Stand Up
- The GOP would rather be “dying” than have an Outsider candidate win and hold them accountable
- Educating Rep. Adam Kinzinger On Reagan’s Campaign Against Carter
By: Ulysses Arn
- Mt. Denali is Unconstitutional
By: Art Harman
- Marita Noon: Hidden emails reveal a secret anti-fossil fuel network involving the White House, Democrat governors, wealthy donors and foundations, and front groups
By: Marita Noon
- The EPA Assaults the Private Sector – and the Environment
By: Seton Motley
- The Invisible National Security Question
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- August Edition
- President Biden Would Be Obama’s “Medvedev”
By: Art Harman
- The outline of Hillary’s email defense takes shape: “I was too stupid to be Secretary of State”
- Larry Sabato: Donald Trump is “The Un-Nominatable Frontrunner.”
- Can Anyone Stop the Momentum of Trump-motion and Bern-Motion in Their Tracks?
- Governor Rick Perry – A Man after Gods own heart
By: Jane Miceli
- moelane: #rsrh This is... horrifying. Don't click through unless you're ready for it. (via @biggator5): http://t.co/jUifX9nqQ9
- moelane: #rsrh ATR: The Blue State Brain/Worker Drain continues.: http://t.co/dqPMc3KtYN
- moelane: #rsrh My alarming thought of the night.: http://t.co/WhbsGELRvr
- moelane: #rsrh A possible escalation of Hillary Clinton's email scandal.: http://t.co/TP5pHl41t6
- moelane: #rsrh Could somebody in the Texas Legislature fix this, the next time they're in town? http://t.co/dxgAXf17Oe
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Lie Down With Statists, Get Up With People Being Sent To Jail edition.: http://t.co/7A9MaXEiQT
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, NO! That's Fine... edition.: http://t.co/9JW1FkSn0Q
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Attention, @DSCC: You Can Have My Cell Phone...: http://t.co/zhCBVC7vOX
- moelane: #rsrh Well, WNEP: maybe you should have kept your traps shut about Patches the dog.: http://t.co/BLOceb9gbL
- moelane: #rsrh Hillary Clinton used unsafe server to relay spy satellite data on North Korea.: http://t.co/6mojYZFkPP
- moelane: #rsrh CNN modifies second debate eligibility rules.: http://t.co/xMI96l6H29
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, It's Naive NOT To Call Isis Evil edition.: http://t.co/lYY19XJIyy
- streiffredstate: Iran exhumes Martin Luther and uses him for a centrifuge http://t.co/VsbGwtUHkO #rsrh
- moelane: #rsrh Ain't no trolling like @FreeBeacon trolling (says he, respectfully).: http://t.co/RgK0hJwEdT
- moelane: #rsrh Wal-Mart increases wages, cuts hours.: http://t.co/5bhS6Wgcsq