The Best Way to Stimulate the Economy…Reagan’s Way!
The Best Way to Stimulate the Economy would be for the Federal Government to Slash Capital Gains Taxes, Corporate Income Taxes, and the Individual Income Tax Rates, thereby increasing Liquidity available to Individuals and Businesses to Make Decisions about Their Own Economic Circumstances.In 1981, President Ronald Reagan Championed the Passage of the Economic Recovery Tax Act (The Kemp-Roth Bill). It Cut individual Federal Income Tax Brackets by 25 percent, Phased Over Three Years, and Indexed the Rates against Inflation to Prevent Creeping Bracket Increases in Future Years. The Act also Instituted the Accelerated Cost Recovery System and a 10 Percent Investment Tax Credit, which led to a Substantial Increase in Capital Formation. The Goal was to Create Incentives by Removing Significant Government Barriers to Investment, Productivity, and Growth. The Result: Inflation Dropped from 13.5 percent in 1980 to 4.1 percent in 1988. Interest Rates dropped from 18 percent on a thirty-year fixed mortgage in 1981 to 8 percent in 1987; and Unemployment dropped from a peak near 10 percent in the recession of 1981-82 to 5.5 percent in 1989, once the full force of the tax cuts kicked in.* The Reagan economic program, based largely on free market principles, spurred economic prosperity that created, over the next twenty-five years, forty-three million jobs and $30 Trillion in wealth.http://townhall.com/columnists/georgeallen/2007/08/13/reagan_tax_cuts_lifted_americanshttp://t.co/wup0V6s
+ Source is: Editorial, “Still Morning in America,” Wall Street Journal, Jan. 20, 2006, A14.In The Free Market, A Man Born into Wealth or who has otherwise acquired Great Riches can lose his fortune depending on how he chooses to behave. Conversely, a Man Born into Poverty or who has lost wealth once obtained can acquire a fortune, depending, again, on how he chooses to behave. When the individual or even a large business makes a wrong decision, its impact is limited and more easily absorbed by the free market. However, when the Statist makes a wrong decision, its impact is far-reaching, for he uses the power of government to impose his decision on as many individuals and businesses as possible, which distorts the free market itself.
- Let the Games Begin. Here’s What to Look For.
By: J Hammer
- One Step Closer To World War In The Middle East
- Did You Ever Notice the Asterisk on Your Social Security Statement?
By: Myra Adams
- Government Slowly Kills the Private Sector – And Blames the Victim for Its Sputtering Demise
By: Seton Motley
- No Click-Bait, Please!
- Of Cute Babies and Stuffed Lions… Why Cecil Gets All The Attention
- 2016 Gubernatorial Races: Where We Stand August 2015- The Republicans
- How to Stop Planned Parenthood
By: John Drogin
- The Fallacy that is Donald Trump
- Illinois University Diversity Officer To Make More Than Every Governor And Member Of Congress
By: Ulysses Arn
- Big Game Hunting, Lawfare Edition: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Trump: voice of the silent majority?
- If Dems think Biden’s the answer, they are truly delusional
- The Left’s Purge of History
- Sen. Rand Paul In Chicago(Full Speech)
By: Ulysses Arn
- ‘Delenda Est Carthago': Defund Planned Parenthood
- EXCLUSIVE: The Hillary Diaries- July 2015 edition
- Avoiding Big Trouble at the Cleveland Convention
- Defund Planned Parenthood: These 7 Senators Need Pressure NOW
- Mitt Romney defends Obama while attacking Ted Cruz
- Americans Want the “Real Deal”
- The 2016 Battle For the House: July Happenings
- Judge: ‘Efforts to extend legal rights to chimpanzees are thus understandable’
- CJ Pearson’s strange rise and abrupt betrayal
- Will GOP establishment throw Renee Ellmers under the bus?
- #PPSellsBabyParts to Hannibal Lecter?
- Statistical proof (sort of) that GOP leadership is way out of touch with the base.
- BREAKING: PP video producers release new video, ‘it’s a boy!’
- Pension Funds in NYC & California Plan to Divest From Gun Sellers Such as Walmart
By: Candice Lanier
- I Am a One Issue Voter
- #PPSellsBabyParts: Why Is Selling Human Organs Illegal Anyway?
- US Senate News for 2016- July Edition
- So Why Aren’t You Worried About Climate Change?
- Cecil the Lion is Dead. So Are Millions of Unborn Babies
By: Conrad Close
- Donald Trump: Wife Raper, From The 1980s
- The Iran Nuke Deal is Damnable Mess, From Beginning to End
By: Bob Buresh
- Is Nobody Talking About Meadows?
- BSA president Robert Gates: mentally asleep and morally bankrupt
- Harry Reid channels Strom Thurmond: Senate to Vote on #DefundPlannedParenthood
- The Constitution Has a Heartbeat
- moelane: #rsrh Obama loves to intervene when he doesn't like a government policy. Therefore he MUST like this one: http://t.co/HrgqukQ9eV
- moelane: #rsrh I tremble for the Republic.: http://t.co/Bxde3oTRSS
- moelane: #rsrh This Minnesota Lt. Governor / @PPAct story needs further research, I think.: http://t.co/nrHqofzQqk
- streiffredstate: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/ibq3ykCLQb
- BrianFaughnan: RT @moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh The wicked and vicious plot by LIBRE to oppress Hispanics by having them get GEDs.: http://t.co/eDSQLUJ00m
- moelane: #rsrh Don't be afraid to get it wrong.: http://t.co/OXU4diqyI4
- moelane: #rsrh Secularists continue their Magical Tin-Ear PR Tour in Detroit, Michigan.: http://t.co/1pAEuXZHkX
- moelane: #rsrh Tweet of the Day, Who Wants Some Good News in FL-SEN? edition.: http://t.co/yfIJXdPXED
- moelane: #rsrh So this is sort of my mood, right now.: http://t.co/9fjDIMNM9u
- moelane: #rsrh Vine of the Day, Я клянусь, это никогда не случалось со мной прежде edition.: http://t.co/9dEi6pxCVD
- moelane: #rsrh Quote of the Day, Just Memory-Hole The Whole Democratic Party, Then edition.: http://t.co/e85MeiqpeU