Malik Shabazz Defends Saddam Hussein
On March 22, 2002, just six months after the September 11 attacks, the New Black Panthers held a closed door meeting. During this meeting Chairman Malik Shabazz, who has been grabbing many a headlines lately after it was said the Department of Justice threw away the 2008 voter intimidation case against the group for “racial reasons”, defended Saddam Hussein and lambasted then widely popular President George W. Bush in this newly uncovered video.
This is not the first video that has emerged since Shabazz began taking the national spotlight. Here is a list of other videos that have been uncovered that show the true colors of the New Black Panthers when they’re not on their best behavior for the cameras:
- Obama Administration Protected Black Panther Who Advocated “Killing White Babies”
- Black Panther Shabazz on Russian TV: It’s all Fox New’s Fault – in which he issues a challenge to “right wingers” and the Tea Party.
- Shabazz stating “white America” hasn’t “given him nothing”– for reasons why he doesn’t have to be patriotic.
- Malik Shabazz incriminated himself in Black Panther Voter Intimidation Case
- Chairman Shabazz Praising Osama bin Laden
- Leader and Poll Thug of New Black Panther Party Call-to-Arms to Fight Tea Party and “Cracker Police”
- New Black Panther President: “We’ll Eat This Tea Party For Breakfast”
Despite all of the blatant racism displayed by Shabazz and his followers in the NBPP, he still continues to blame Fox News for “stirring up racial fears.” No, Mr. Shabazz, you do a fantastic job of accomplishing that on your own with no help from anyone else.