FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
SEIU Front Group: America is a ‘Dangerous Idea’…Attacks Continue on America’s Tea Party Movement
Are the leaders of the purple behemoth known as the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) opposed to America’s founding principles? Are America’s founders “extremists” to people like Andy Stern and Anna Burger?
When you start to add up the evidence, it certainly appears so.
The SEIU is the same union…
- that ‘declared war’ last year on America’s Tea Party movement…
- that spent nearly $1 million dollars on Martha Coakley‘s failed campaign a few weeks ago, including the production of an ad calling the Tea Party movement “an extremist group“…
- whose president, Andy Stern, and Exec. Vice President (and co-chair of Soros-backed Democracy Alliance) Anna Burger have visited the White House nearly sixty times
- whose purple-shirted thugs “allegedly” beat black conservative activist Kenneth Gladney last August at a town hall meeting in St. Louis…
- to whom then-candidate Barack Obama pledged his allegiance to help turn the nation SEIU purple…
- that has its inside man in the White House as Director of Political Affairs…
- that believes in big government and higher taxes to fund its heroin-like addition to the public teat…
…that has now been discovered as one of the principle piggy banks behind a shadow group that has launched an anti-Tea Party website.
According to the site’s main page, the goals of SEIU’s front group are as follows:
To prevent the Tea Party’s dangerous ideas from gaining legislative traction.
Our Strategy is simple. This movement is a fad. Some of their ideas include the belief that programs like Social Security and Medicare are socialistic and should never have been created in the first place and that President Obama is a Socialist. Other ideas include undermining the legitimacy of the federal government in favor of a radical rightwing form of state’s rights. We need to prevent their dangerous ideas from gaining a legislative foothold. So our strategy is to spread the truth about their dangerous ideas and prevent their policies from taking root in America.
Dangerous ideas? Those “dangerous ideas” are the many of the ideas upon which America was founded. However, the SEIU apparently believes that the original Boston Tea Party was a dangerous idea as well.
With the SEIU’s history of promoting higher taxes while, at the same time, attacking those who believe in liberty and lower taxes, we wonder: Are the SEIU’s leaders that ashamed of America and its history that they would attack people with the same principles as the original founders?
Big hat-tip to Lee Doren for looking in the shadows and shedding some light on this.
“I bring reason to your ears, and, in language as plain as ABC, hold up truth to your eyes.” Thomas Paine December 23, 1776
Follow LaborUnionReport on Twitter.