A couple weeks ago I showed everyone Obama’s new website Take Healthcare into your own hands. Please visit my previous post where I discuss my findings after perusing the site. It’s full of misleading info and actually there was no info available for the “plan” I checked out and was interested in.
Today I received an e-mail from Nancy-Ann DeParle, Director, White House Office of Health Reform announcing Obama himself had created a demo video of how to navigate his misleading site. Ms. DeParle stated that we are in for a “treat” because it isn’t everyday a President “takes time out of his busy schedule to record a video about a website.” She states
As the President said, “no matter what your age or situation, there’s something for everyone at HealthCare.gov.” You can help us spread the work about this great new resource by forwarding this email and video to your friends and family.
It’s only 3 1/2 minutes. However, there must be something about RedState or Obama’s video that won’t play here. So you guys are gonna have to watch it on my website.
- By 2014 no one will be denied coverage because of a pre-existing condition.
- Under the “Families with Children” section a parent can see the Healthcare Deform has banned lifetime caps.
- Small business owners can learn about tax credits to help cover employees & browse through private insurance plans (yep, they are all gonna pay the fine cuz it’s cheaper than providing the insurance)
- Young people can learn about how they can stay on their parents plan until they are age 26 (how about getting off your heinies like I did when I was 21?)
- Propaganda on how we are strengthening Medicare (he doesn’t say the law cuts $500 billion from Medicare).
Obama says about halfway through:
That’s why we passed this reform. To put Americans in control of their healthcare.
I guess he hasn’t seen this chart yet:
I rest my case.
Crossposted at Conservative Outlooks