Some interesting facts about Romney.
The following was in an email received by me and I thought it would be good to share as I did not know most of the information listed below.
· After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar, but never worked as an attorney.
· As a venture-capitalist, Romney’s first major business deal involved investing in a start-up office supply company with one store in Massachusetts that sold office supplies.That company, called Staples, now has over 2,000 stores and employs over 90,000 people.
· Romney or his company BainCapital (using what became known as the “Bain Way”) would go on to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino’s, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply,
and many others.
Got your calculators handy? Let’s recap.
· Volunteer campaign worker for his dad’s gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
· Unpaid intern in Governor’s office 8 years.
· Mormon missionary in Paris 2 years.
· Unpaid bishop and state president for his church 10 years.
·Took no salary as president of the Salt Lake Olympics 3 years.
· No salary as MA governor 4 years.
. Gave his ENTIRE INHERITANCE to charity.
· That’s a grand total of 28 years of unpaid service to his country, his community and his church. Why? Because that’s the kind of man Mitt Romney is.
And he’ll show you his:
1) Un-doctored Birth Certificate!
2) College transcripts!
3) Law degree!
4) Un-doctored Draft notice!
5) And un-doctored Social Security card, and what state it’s registered in!
Isn’t it time for a REAL CHANGE?
A brighter HOPE for America?
No more downing the opposition?
Mitt Romney – A True American for President!
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down. You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred. You cannot build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence. You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.
1916 by Rev. William J. H. Boetcker, a Presbyterian minister.