Assume Obama is Right About Mitt Romney’s Tax Plan
For the sake of argument let’s assume that the President is right about Mitt Romney’s tax plan.
- Mitt Romney wants a $5 Trillion tax cut for the wealthy over 10 years.
- The entire tax cut would be added to the deficit.
- Mitt Romney wants to add $2 Trillion to military spending that they did not ask for.
- The entire amount would be added to the deficit.
- He stated this would be $7 Trillion over 10 years.
Assume that all of this is true.
Now let’s look at Obama’s record:
- President Obama added $6 Trillion to the debt in 4 years.
- He pledged to cut the deficit in half.
- President Obama attacked Mitt Romney for $700 billion of annual deficit spending when he spends 1.25 Trillion (1250 Billion) a year.
- President Obama attacked a man for deficit spending, when by his accusations,t Mitt Romney would spend $550 Billion less than Obama did.
- President Obama attacked a man for fullfilling his own promise to cut the deficit in half. (a 44% reduction of the annual budget deficit)
Have you no shame Mitt?