FRONT PAGE CONTRIBUTOR
A handy checklist for people who wish to complain about the RiNOs in the GOP.
I am not ordering anybody to follow this checklist. I’m not even going to nag about it. I am merely suggesting that you consider answering the questions on them before you go off on how the party isn’t listening to you.
- What is the name of your local GOP group, on the county / district level?
- Who is the chair?
- When do they meet?
- What was discussed at the last meeting?
- What happened at that meeting that you disagreed with the most?
- How did they address your concerns?
- When does the group or sub-group that would best resolve your concerns meet?
- Who else in that group or sub-group would you say is your best ally in resolving that concern?
- Who in your area is running for state, county, and local office?
- What did they say that they needed the most help with?
- Who is the greatest obstructionist in your group, and how do you get around him or her?
I’ll keep saying it until it sinks in: there’s no cavalry coming to save us, ladies and gentlemen. That’s because we’re the cavalry.
And we are perfectly capable of saving ourselves.
Crossposted to Moe Lane.