The Art of War, and the Media’s Narrative .. Deception
Lets get this straight.. Our candidate, meaning the GOP nominee for President must be (according to the media).
- Gaffe Free
- Able to Relate to the people
- Is Obama Eloquent? (Not without a TelePrompTer) Most notably after the Twister hit Kansas President Obama went off the krutch to address the crowd. He said ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died—an entire town destroyed.” Fortunately the president was off by 9,988..
- Is President Obama Gaffe Free? He has only committed 50 gaffes in the 57 states of America
- Is Obama compassionate, does he care for you and me? Well looking at how his energy policies will cause electricity rates to skyrocket, and gas prices to stay near and possibly above $4.. NO COMPASSION THERE
- Is he experienced? Before the election his resume in governing was a BLANK Page.. But He of course has experience in drowning America in debt
- Can Obama relate to “Joe Six Pack”.. Just about as well as a sixties radical could
Sun Tzu “For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.”